The Student Room Group

Job Personal Statement

Hi,
I am applying for a Sales Assistant Job and i needed a CV and i know that the personal statement is the most important thing. So could you please read my personal statement and tell me how it is and what improvements could i make it would be hugely appreciated. Thank You.

Personal Statement:
An individual with a driving force who is consistent in working hard to achieve goals, I can help your company to boost their sales and provide exceptional customer service. How? As someone who is always working towards self development, I am constantly open to critical criticism in order to improve my skills and therefore by acting upon your feedback I can improve the standard of service I provide to customers as well as coming up with ways to advance the service too. Therefore, I am looking to work in an warm supportive atmosphere where I expect genuine appreciation in return.
Original post by ZH786

You don't have a personal statement in a job application (unless they call it that on an application form), you have a covering letter. The covering letter, which partners the CV, says why you want to do this sort of work, why you want to work for this organisation, and then highlights your three most relevant skills. It follows the layout of a normal letter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending