The Student Room Group

Why as a white guy is it easier to meet South Asian and black women?

Like, I'm not complaining, I find south-Asian women attractive, some black women are hot, but I'm a tall white guy, blue eyes etc, and when we talk about blonde women, and don't think it's just Brits, but like blonde blue eyed, what is seen by society as the female ideal, and a lot of races of guys fancy them most, maybe busty too., but it's much harder with these women, people around you like your family can even seem toi 'expect you have a relationship with someone from your own ethnicity, as they see them as the most attractive, like my family member loves blonds and tall women, scandinavian types, don't think he digs my attraction to darker women, but basically I think they are more mysterious and more open to me because of my looks, an opposites thing? But I'm just curious as to why once in a while, nothing happens with like a blonde. Have any other guys noticed this, and how cold they seem in general. They were the product of cold climates, maybe they have 'colder' personalities. I just find it strange that people expect the same ethnicity to be natural together, to be attracted, but I have found the opposite, I've had much better personality connections with other ethnicities and find the blonde type of women generally have way colder personalities....is this just because loads of guys fancy them so they don't need any attention?

Quick Reply

Latest