The Student Room Group

BBC Software Apprenticeship

Hey guys and gals,
anyone got an assessment centre coming up with BBC. Mines on Wednesday, first time i've been for an assessment day in a long time so feeling very nervous. Anyone been yet? or rather have been before?
What can I expect? There doesn't seem to be any tips about the questions you're going to be asked like they do in other companies.
Thanks
Hi,
How did it go? I attended the BBC assessment centre for the software apprenticeship as well on a different day. I was wondering if you or anyone else has heard anything back. I haven't yet.
Reply 2
Original post by Venomclaw
Hi,
How did it go? I attended the BBC assessment centre for the software apprenticeship as well on a different day. I was wondering if you or anyone else has heard anything back. I haven't yet.

Hey there,
It went alright, or rather i thought it went alright. Was suppossed to hear by the end of the same week, didnt so I emailed them (or rather someone) but got no reply.
Got a generic email yesterday saying they're not taking me on. No feedback, no contact number to message them. Nothing.
How about yourself?
Original post by TheGreat1
Hey there,
It went alright, or rather i thought it went alright. Was suppossed to hear by the end of the same week, didnt so I emailed them (or rather someone) but got no reply.
Got a generic email yesterday saying they're not taking me on. No feedback, no contact number to message them. Nothing.
How about yourself?

Hi,
The same happened to me, I thought I'd done well but I got an email the same day as you saying I had been unsuccessful. :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Venomclaw
Hi,
The same happened to me, I thought I'd done well but I got an email the same day as you saying I had been unsuccessful. :frown:

That sucks bud.
You managed to get any feedback yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending