The Student Room Group

20 June 2016 – A2 OCR Spanish

Hi all, I just wanted to know how people who took this exam today found it!
Reply 1
Finally found someone on here doing OCR Spanish!!! How did you find it?
Reply 2
Original post by imoP
Finally found someone on here doing OCR Spanish!!! How did you find it?

Haha I know what you mean, I can't find anyone! 😂 I actually thought it was a really good paper! There was a bit in the second listening exercise about fishing that I didn't quite get, it was to do with the two consequences of policies for fish or something! 😂 I heard 'se [inaudible – sounded to me like 'autorarán', which isn't a word] los peces' and 'saldrá [inaudible] salir a pescar'…

Also, I didn't know what 'retorno voluntario' meant in the context for the last reading exercise about Arnold from Senegal.

I chose the essay about gender inequality because that's what my speaking topic was on so I was so happy! 😄

How did you find it?
Reply 3
Yeah I thought it wasn't too bad! There were parts here and there that were quite tricky!! I can't remember what the first reading was about, but the first question on that took me a while to find the words!! I think I chose that essay, was that the letter to the president of the government about women?
Reply 4
The first reading was about the Civil War! Yes, that's the one! 😊
Reply 5
By the way, are you talking about the four-marker where you had to find the equivalent word or expression in the text?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending