The Student Room Group

Girl's number off a mate?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
That's the hope, meet her in person, but as we're coming towards the end of the year some people are in college, some people are out, it makes it really difficult. I would give anything to get the opportunity now but I have to make it and it's tough. Meeting her in person without any prior contact is the perfect way anyway.

Well, maybe you could get some details from your friend, like how often she comes in and when she comes. Obviously try not to sound stalkerish. But that's your best bet I say.
Original post by emerl98
Well, maybe you could get some details from your friend, like how often she comes in and when she comes. Obviously try not to sound stalkerish. But that's your best bet I say.

Yeah, suppose I could actually, good idea and I agree that that's the line I gotta be careful not to cross. I won't stalk her obviously, I just care about her and am determined to tell her whatever the response. It's just messing with my head.
Just to add, only reason I'm desperate to do it cause we're picking unis soon. No, I'm not gonna move halfway across the country to be with her if we're together for like 2 weeks but it would be nice to get an answer that isn't influenced by "I'm moving away in a few months, it's not worth it".
Have you seen her recently? just ask her out before its too late ..
Original post by Anonymous
Have you seen her recently? just ask her out before its too late ..

haven't seen her for 6 weeks, even then it was from afar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending