The Student Room Group

boyfriend wants to be holiday rep!

he wants to go away and become a holiday rep which will be 6months? i dont want him to go because hes cheated before on me, and we argue when we have a week away from eachother.
is that unfair of me?
how could i stop him from going?
Original post by kittykatie21
he wants to go away and become a holiday rep which will be 6months? i dont want him to go because hes cheated before on me, and we argue when we have a week away from eachother.
is that unfair of me?
how could i stop him from going?

not going to lie bit this doesnt sound like a great relationship anyway. Aside from the previous cheating if you loved someone you would want the best for them and wouldnt be selfish. the best couples make things work and if you cant do that then see it as it wasnt meant to be and move on.

in my opinion by telling you it seems he has already made his mind up.
when you love someone dont think you want to spend a day away from them let alone 6months. i might even go with him if he wants me too
when you love someone dont think you want to spend a day away from them let alone 6months. i might even go with him if he wants me too

no you dont, and i get that totally, long distance totally sucks but if you have to do it then make it work. there is skype, we have phones and keeping in contact is really quite easy nowadays, so it really can work, its hard yes but not impossible.

look at it this way, maybe he wants to go for some freedom, to explore on his own, you could go with him, but does he really want that?
Original post by Natalierm2707
no you dont, and i get that totally, long distance totally sucks but if you have to do it then make it work. there is skype, we have phones and keeping in contact is really quite easy nowadays, so it really can work, its hard yes but not impossible.

look at it this way, maybe he wants to go for some freedom, to explore on his own, you could go with him, but does he really want that?

skype for 6 months :/ yes its not impossible but i know what hes like.. hes the one who cant stand being away from me but yet he wants to do this, i said about going together he said he would but he didnt seem thrilled about it.
skype for 6 months :/ yes its not impossible but i know what hes like.. hes the one who cant stand being away from me but yet he wants to do this, i said about going together he said he would but he didnt seem thrilled about it.

read my post on the other thread, two threads is getting confusing... I will respond to this post on the other thread...
Reply 6
What happened? Did he end up going? What happened to your relationship? My boyfriend wants to go be a rep next year and we have been together for a year and a half but right now we are on a break, and that’s when he has decided that he wants to work abroad and be a rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending