The Student Room Group

I won't be voting on the 23rd, AMA

I won't be voting in the EU referendum, AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Why?
Original post by saraxh
Why?

i dont believe i have the capacity to make such a decision for the country.
Original post by sherlockfan

lazy excuse, you wont be the deciding vote. Even if it was one vote difference they wouldn't actually accept the results.
your boyfriend Cumberbatch is voting remain. Vote remain.
Original post by BenGeorge
lazy excuse, you wont be the deciding vote. Even if it was one vote difference they wouldn't actually accept the results.

exactly, so why bother?
Original post by Little Popcorns
your boyfriend Cumberbatch is voting remain. Vote remain.

I doubt if he actually knows what he's talking about. Like most people.

But you're just one person? It's something of a 'joint' decision.
I doubt if he actually knows what he's talking about. Like most people.

So you accept most people who are voting don't know what they are talking about, yet you won't vote because you don't know what you're talking about?

Makes sense.

Incidentally, have you considered getting informed?
exactly, so why bother?

cos its fun to act like you understand politics
just think of it this way. if everyone that doesn't know what they are voting for didn't vote / inform themselves of what is best then we wouldn't really have a democracy would we.
Just do a bit of research and make a decision.
Original post by Kryptonian
VOTE REMAIN if you want the best for our country. :smile:

Can you not read the thread title?
How do you feel being the coolest most original person in the United Kingdom?
Original post by Elivercury
So you accept most people who are voting don't know what they are talking about, yet you won't vote because you don't know what you're talking about?

Makes sense.

Incidentally, have you considered getting informed?

There are pros and cons to both sides so shy bother when there is no right way to vote. I'm just sick of hearing about it quite frankly. It won't make a huge difference to my life either way.
(edited 7 years ago)
There are pros and cons to both sides so shy bother when there is no right way to vote. I'm just sick of hearing about it quite frankly.

There are pros and cons to everything in life and decisions to be made daily, yet I imagine you manage to make decisions rather than sitting at home crippled with indecision.

Ultimately it's your right as an adult to vote and your right as an adult not to use that vote.

Just don't complain if you don't like the outcome, as you did absolutely nothing to prevent it. Stand by your indecision and accept whatever the rest choose for you.
I won't be voting in the EU referendum, AMA.

I am also not voting. If the vote was two months later, then I would be able to :frown:
Original post by Kryptonian
VOTE REMAIN if you want the best for our country. :smile:

Read the title.
Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave...

or remain?
Vote out its the people at the top and who are already solid middle who are Have the most to lose. These people have sold their country their traditions and values out in favour of riches. We all love business who Dosent but we must stick to our core principles and freedom to self govern is more important than selling to the highest bidder. #voteleave
Original post by Elivercury
There are pros and cons to everything in life and decisions to be made daily, yet I imagine you manage to make decisions rather than sitting at home crippled with indecision.

Ultimately it's your right as an adult to vote and your right as an adult not to use that vote.

Just don't complain if you don't like the outcome, as you did absolutely nothing to prevent it. Stand by your indecision and accept whatever the rest choose for you.

what, like whether to have cornflakes or toast for breakfast? because those are the only decisions I make. and they affect only me, NOT the whole country.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending