The Student Room Group

Summer Bucket List discussion thread :)

Welcome to the Summer Bucket List Challenge
sponsored by

Share your summer with us!

Write a list of things you want to do over the summer and blog/post photos as you go to take part in the Summer Bucket List

1st prize wins £500

4 runners up win £25

Prizes courtesy of Circle Pay

~To enter the Challenge simply create a thread with your summer list in the Summer Beach Hut forum and post the link to your bucket list thread below for official entry.~

ENTER BY MONDAY 18TH JULY

All the details can be found in the article here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...lenge-Returns!

Scroll to see replies

@thecatwithnohat you may be interested in this :h:
i really wanna to do :sadnod: it but it takes an awful lot of effort :bawling:
EDIT- okay so i am taking part :afraid:
add me as well @Queen Cersei
my list - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4217316&p=66473942#post66473942
Original post by fatima1998

Follow your dreams :wizard: do it if you want, I'm sure that it's worth the effort.
Original post by SeanFM
Follow your dreams :wizard: do it if you want, I'm sure that it's worth the effort.

hell nooooooo i though its gonna be easy but just spent some time looking at @thecatwithnohat's work :zomg: and its freaking amazing :woo: too hard for me :redface: might participate on other competitions :bawling:
hell nooooooo i though its gonna be easy but just spent some time looking at @thecatwithnohat's work :zomg: and its freaking amazing :woo: too hard for me :redface: might participate on other competitions :bawling:

Cmooon Fatima you can do it :rave: :rave: :rave: set yourself some fun goals and dooo it. :yep:
Original post by SeanFM
Cmooon Fatima you can do it :rave: :rave: :rave: set yourself some fun goals and dooo it. :yep:

I just entered but I know I won't win!
Original post by saraxh
I just entered but I know I won't win!

Good luck :h: you can do it.
Original post by SeanFM
Good luck :h: you can do it.

Thank you :^_^:

Spoiler

Reply 9
I might do this, I done it last year and enjoyed it :smile:

I'll set up a thread and everything tomorrow when I'm on my laptop :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
I might do this, I done it last year and enjoyed it :smile:

I'll set up a thread and everything tomorrow when I'm on my laptop :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck :smile:
Original post by saraxh
Thank you :^_^:

Spoiler

Stuff on your holiday could count :mmm:
Original post by SeanFM
Stuff on your holiday could count :mmm:

omg just take a look :yikes:

Spoiler

I've created mine and very excited for this competition, good luck to everyone who enters!

Spoiler

I'm rooting for you! :dance:
Thanks to this kind of motivation I might actually get something done this summer other than sleeping all day and sleeping all night :dance:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4187683&p=66119355#post66119355

It depends on what you choose for your bucket list, most of the things are stuff you are hoping to do over summer anyway so it's basically just posting some photos and telling everyone about it!

Quick Reply

Latest