The Student Room Group

Im Voting Leave because......

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XcitingStuart
You anti-intellectual idiot.

Yes, anti-intellectual.

You abhor a scientific methodology.
And fail to acknowledge society isn't a controlled environment.
And consider economic forecasts as fact.

No one can be more anti-intellectual and impressionable than yourself.

You're also naïve to the reality of things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh thank you enlightened one! How can I be as intelligent as you? Teach me your ways.
Original post by Themini
Oh thank you enlightened one! How can I be as intelligent as you? Teach me your ways.

Well firstly, you can stop taking everything at face value. :wink:
Original post by Themini

I, fat Gandalf will teach you our ways!

Turn on the TV, watch the propaganda and recite the following words .....

"I am a guilable pleb that will listen and acknowledge everything the TV tells me".
"The TV is full of experts that know what is best for me".
"I can get 55% off windows & doors at Safe Style UK"
"Go compare! Go compare!"
"Leaving the EU is bad!"
"Play Clash of Clans".

And whenever you log onto the internet remember there are lots of pointless Facebook games to play. Make sure you play them so your mind ignores the Leave the EU campaign because Leave campaigners are not good for you and they will bring on the Apocalypse!

You have the knowledge now go and become a useless drone!

Oh don't forget to watch Game of Thrones!
Lets get that Leave vote tomorrow guys. Lets take back Great Britain.
Lets take back Great Britain from the greedy EU leaders, the greedy bankers and the biased organisations who are scaring us to stay.
Lets make a change and Vote Leave.

Things are not working in the EU. Wages are getting very low. Borders are uncontrollable and we have to pay high EU membership fees. That does not sound like a democracy. Lets make a change and Vote Leave. We believe in Great Britain's independence. Respect to the Vote Leave campaign always.

[video="youtube;sajAxA5E_Dc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sajAxA5E_Dc[/video]
Reply 64
Original post by Naveed-7
Lets get that Leave vote tomorrow guys. Lets take back Great Britain.
Lets take back Great Britain from the greedy EU leaders, the greedy bankers and the biased organisations who are scaring us to stay.
Lets make a change and Vote Leave.

Things are not working in the EU. Wages are getting very low. Borders are uncontrollable and we have to pay high EU membership fees. That does not sound like a democracy. Lets make a change and Vote Leave. We believe in Great Britain's independence. Respect to the Vote Leave campaign always.

Vote Leave leaders are pathetic, they have no plan at all for what will happen after Brexit. And then complain at the fact that the Chancellor of the Exchequer has made one to cope with Brexit. You've proposed multiple models which either do not grant you the sovereignty you promised the British people or leave us in a far worse position (1.9% reduction in GDP for EEA and 5.5% reduction in GDP for WTO, source: IMF). You create fallacies within your minds that you can spend the same £8.5 billion in multiple ways without costing the public purse. You treat EU immigrants as a scourge of this nation, despite the fact they have contributed £4.4 billion since 2016 and for a population of only 2 million I fail to see how you can blame them for every single problem the country faces, whether it be strain on public services or council housing. Vote Leave is just pathetic and should be left to the gutter along with UKIP and Britain First.
Original post by Elivercury
Out of curiosity, how many times have you copied and pasted this now?

PRSOM
Reply 66
Original post by illegaltobepoor
I, fat Gandalf will teach you our ways!

Turn on the TV, watch the propaganda and recite the following words .....

"I am a guilable pleb that will listen and acknowledge everything the TV tells me".
"The TV is full of experts that know what is best for me".
"I can get 55% off windows & doors at Safe Style UK"
"Go compare! Go compare!"
"Leaving the EU is bad!"
"Play Clash of Clans".

And whenever you log onto the internet remember there are lots of pointless Facebook games to play. Make sure you play them so your mind ignores the Leave the EU campaign because Leave campaigners are not good for you and they will bring on the Apocalypse!

You have the knowledge now go and become a useless drone!

Oh don't forget to watch Game of Thrones!

And who knows best for you? The ***** you call Gove, Farage and Johnson, You have to be outright retarded or xenophobic to only accept one viewpoint and not acknowledge others. The only person who has made valid points on Brexit is Foo.mp3 and the rest of you including you are just blabbering idiots.
Original post by Nurne
Vote Leave leaders are pathetic, they have no plan at all for what will happen after Brexit. And then complain at the fact that the Chancellor of the Exchequer has made one to cope with Brexit. You've proposed multiple models which either do not grant you the sovereignty you promised the British people or leave us in a far worse position (1.9% reduction in GDP for EEA and 5.5% reduction in GDP for WTO, source: IMF). You create fallacies within your minds that you can spend the same £8.5 billion in multiple ways without costing the public purse. You treat EU immigrants as a scourge of this nation, despite the fact they have contributed £4.4 billion since 2016 and for a population of only 2 million I fail to see how you can blame them for every single problem the country faces, whether it be strain on public services or council housing. Vote Leave is just pathetic and should be left to the gutter along with UKIP and Britain First.

Vote Leave is fighting for our freedom of our laws and our democracy.

Our economy is breaking down. Wages are getting low, and job oppurtunities are also getting low. You have no right to tell us to not fight for these things, and you are very rude.
Original post by Trapz99
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Let's take it and see what happens. It will be fine in the long term anyway but Brexit will give us the freedom to govern ourselves and do what we want with more freedom and less bureaucracy. Vote leave, take our country back!

Exactly. Remain voters seem to ignore this. They think its wrong for us to agree with this.
Reply 69
Vote Leave is fighting for our freedom of our laws and our democracy.

Our economy is breaking down. Wages are getting low, and job oppurtunities are also getting low. You have no right to tell us to not fight for these things, and you are very rude.

Leave is fighting for our laws and freedom. How? Can you not see that a Brexit would only lead to the erosion of workers' rights that only the EU protects. You really believe that politicians even further right than the **** we have for our prime minister will protect the poorest in our society. Our economy is breaking down and you believe leaving the EU would make it a whole load better. Good job with that in your idealised world with unicorns and fairies. It would only lead to economic shock costing us thousands per household. And you call it Project Fear??? Yeah sure, everything that is a real cost to Brexit is an apparent ruse by HM Government to scare us into voting to remain. You fail to recognise costs where there are costs and fail to see that Brexit would harm our economy. As seen as by your inability to actually debate against the facts and figures I gave in my reply.
Original post by Nurne
Leave is fighting for our laws and freedom. How? Can you not see that a Brexit would only lead to the erosion of workers' rights that only the EU protects. You really believe that politicians even further right than the **** we have for our prime minister will protect the poorest in our society. Our economy is breaking down and you believe leaving the EU would make it a whole load better. Good job with that in your idealised world with unicorns and fairies. It would only lead to economic shock costing us thousands per household. And you call it Project Fear??? Yeah sure, everything that is a real cost to Brexit is an apparent ruse by HM Government to scare us into voting to remain. You fail to recognise costs where there are costs and fail to see that Brexit would harm our economy. As seen as by your inability to actually debate against the facts and figures I gave in my reply.

I thought you would have humbled yourself after what happened last night.

[video="youtube;Lw4c2dy2qv0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw4c2dy2qv0&spfreload=10[/video]
Reply 71
I thought you would have humbled yourself after what happened last night.

[video="youtube;Lw4c2dy2qv0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw4c2dy2qv0&spfreload=10[/video]

And yet again another vague point. You can't argue against my points because not only the Vote Leave campaign is pathetic but you as a person are pathetic. Just linking a Youtube video and fail in every way to actually make a proper point.
Original post by Nurne
And yet again another vague point. You can't argue against my points because not only the Vote Leave campaign is pathetic but you as a person are pathetic. Just linking a Youtube video and fail in every way to actually make a proper point.

Your rude. Vote Leave and save the country mate.
im voting remain
Exactly. Remain voters seem to ignore this. They think its wrong for us to agree with this.

Excuse me, would you like to be kicked in the balls?

This is a once in a lifetime offer and I will not make it again! What is your decision?
Reply 76
Type of guy to harass people on the street telling them to vote leave.

For that exact reason i'd vote remain, which I am.
dude, what is your deal? you are a full on conspiracy theorist
Reply 78
Your rude. Vote Leave and save the country mate.

Are you yourself going to definitively explain why we should leave the EU instead of relying on that mop head Boris?
Original post by Nurne
And who knows best for you? The ***** you call Gove, Farage and Johnson, You have to be outright retarded or xenophobic to only accept one viewpoint and not acknowledge others. The only person who has made valid points on Brexit is Foo.mp3 and the rest of you including you are just blabbering idiots.

Nurne if you anything about me your know I am anti-Conservative and anti-UKIP.

My posts on the poltiics section for the last 2 years have been all about the oppression which those 2 parties have caused.
Mainly to groups like the disabled and working class.

But there is a more fascist form of power that lays within the realm central bankers.

If you ignore what the EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK is doing then I am afraid its going to bite back very soon and you won't be able blame the right-wing because they are just puppets of the system.

I know your afraid and scared but this referendum is more important than you, me and everyone in this country. We owe a better life for the future generation because over the last 30 years we have screwed a lot of things up.

If you vote remain you vote for slavery by a central bank cartel.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending