The Student Room Group

Job interview help KFC

I have my first job interview tomorrow and its for KFC , I was wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect? I applied for the job online and received a phone interview yesterday. I know what to wear I am just rather nervous about the process of the interview as in will it just be me or will it be a group of people, thankyou
No offence but I think you've hit a new low if you're looking forward to a job interview at KFC
Reply 2
Original post by Straight8
No offence but I think you've hit a new low if you're looking forward to a job interview at KFC

OP said a few things but that wasn't of them.
Reply 3

Not really a new low I have never had a job before and its the first place to give me an interview so far. I came here looking for help not to be told "I've hit a new low"
Original post by Becky9990
Not really a new low I have never had a job before and its the first place to give me an interview so far. I came here looking for help not to be told "I've hit a new low"

cool story
I had a group interview for KFC not sure if this applies to you but...
If you do have a group interview expect team working exercises.
We had to build a house using straws and tape in little groups & then present an item chosen in a magazine.
It was actually fun :smile: And was nice speaking to others.
Then we all had an individual interview and spoke about our availability times and answered some customer service questions.
I can't remember the exact questions but just standard stuff.
Original post by Becky9990
I have my first job interview tomorrow and its for KFC , I was wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect? I applied for the job online and received a phone interview yesterday. I know what to wear I am just rather nervous about the process of the interview as in will it just be me or will it be a group of people, thankyou

Mate it's KFC. I honestly didn't even know you had to wear anything particular. I mean I guess dress to impress all the time but you don't wanna ham it up either looking too smart. I've seen people show up in joggers but with a bright confident smile and a CV covered in experience. I hate those kinda people lol. :colonhash:

It's her 1st job...
Original post by Pentaquark
I had a group interview for KFC not sure if this applies to you but...
If you do have a group interview expect team working exercises.
We had to build a house using straws and tape in little groups & then present an item chosen in a magazine.
It was actually fun :smile: And was nice speaking to others.
Then we all had an individual interview and spoke about our availability times and answered some customer service questions.
I can't remember the exact questions but just standard stuff.

KFC goes in. :erm:
Have confidence in yourself but not too cocky. Dress smart but not too smart or casual. Maybe leggings and a nice top or a dress. Might ask you to do a group interview but they don't do group interviews all the time. Just have confidence in yourself when answering questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending