The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

Buckingham: Med school

Hi

I haven't applied to medicine this year (I'm in my third year of A-levels) because I fear I won't make the cut.

Instead I applied to pharmacy. I hold offers.

I'm predicted BBB in chemistry, maths and biology.

My question is, should I bother to apply for the Jan start? I feel I have nothing to loose.

I just want advice.
Hi Nikki.96_S!

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. If you would like, I can ask our Medical Admissions team to give you a call or email you to advise?

Let me know if there's anything else you wanted to know about the Medical School, happy to help!

Becky :smile:
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Original post by The University of Buckingham
Hi Nikki.96_S!

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. If you would like, I can ask our Medical Admissions team to give you a call or email you to advise?

Let me know if there's anything else you wanted to know about the Medical School, happy to help!

Becky :smile:

hello
I just tried to register for the UKCAT and I found a section that requires UCAS ID number and I am not applying to other universities through UCAS I just need the exam for the university of Buckingham as it is included in the entry requirements, how can I deal with that I did not book yet that was just shown on the registration form,, any advice ??
Original post by Eva carter
hello
I just tried to register for the UKCAT and I found a section that requires UCAS ID number and I am not applying to other universities through UCAS I just need the exam for the university of Buckingham as it is included in the entry requirements, how can I deal with that I did not book yet that was just shown on the registration form,, any advice ??

Hello Eva, Thank you for your enquiry. You need to contact the UKCAT representatives and explain to them that you are applying to just one university (to us) directly, and that you did not have the need to register with UCAS - they should be able to let you register for UKCAT test without the UCAS number. I hope this is helpful and wishing you all the best with your test and application! Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. Kind regards, Anastasiya
Reply 4
There's now a FB Group for the class of 2021

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending