The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Offered accommodation, not the one I wanted. Still accept it?

What do I do?
Reply 1
Keep it! It's the people there that make the accommodation not the place itself! Why don't you want it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by mercieo
Keep it! It's the people there that make the accommodation not the place itself! Why don't you want it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, thank you!The one I wanted was a 10 minute walk from campus and the one I got is 40 minutes so I'll have to take the underground if I'm running late, which will be more expensive :frown:But it does look like a nice place, and I'm sure the people will be lovely
Reply 3
Original post by keepdreaming-
Okay, thank you!The one I wanted was a 10 minute walk from campus and the one I got is 40 minutes so I'll have to take the underground if I'm running late, which will be more expensive :frown:But it does look like a nice place, and I'm sure the people will be lovely

Yeah, I'm sure that everyone there will be going through the same thing as you and you'll have a great time! Transport will sort itself out and I know that it's an extra cost, but maybe think of alternatives like the bus and maybe a bike?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, it's better to accept it and swap in October than decline and not be sure if you will get another offer.
Champion Hill if I may ask?
Reply 5
Original post by keepdreaming-
What do I do?

Hey, what did you decide to do in the end? I've been given a room in one of the central halls but I'm gonna be based at Denmark Hill so I'm looking to swap with someone in Champion Hill. If this applies to you and you'd be interested, let me know :smile:
Original post by sypark
Hey, what did you decide to do in the end? I've been given a room in one of the central halls but I'm gonna be based at Denmark Hill so I'm looking to swap with someone in Champion Hill. If this applies to you and you'd be interested, let me know :smile:

Hey, I accepted the offer. Ah no, sorry I'm at Stratford One
I am at Great Dover Street, close to guy's campus (en suite) looking to swap to champion hill or something closer to strand
Original post by forcedtomake
I am at Great Dover Street, close to guy's campus (en suite) looking to swap to champion hill or something closer to strand

Check out the thread for swapping accommodation: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4178919#primary_content

Quick Reply

Latest