The Student Room Group

Revision

I bought a complete revision guide for physics to prepare for exams (i think it covers all exam boards) and i am studying Edexcel exam board in science, is possible to revise from this revision guide and find the topics i need to revise for??
Original post by Jayyyyyy
I bought a complete revision guide for physics to prepare for exams (i think it covers all exam boards) and i am studying Edexcel exam board in science, is possible to revise from this revision guide and find the topics i need to revise for??

Hey, I've actually just finished my GCSEs, so although I did a different board and the spec will, therefore, be different, most revision guides from a board work the same way. As they are made by the people who write your exams, they usually include everything you need to know. For chemistry and physics, I solely revised from the revision guide and most, if not all, of the questions on the exam I understood. Sometimes, however, it is good to cross-reference from different resources (e.g. BBC Bitesize, or your book, or any revision materials that your school prepares for you). Hope this helps, and good luck with your exams! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest