My daughter has accepted a firm offer to study photography at university this September, however, she is now thinking of studying American Studies at a different university. She has contacted one prospective uni who have said they still have places but in order to apply she must not be holding any offers from other universities. If she does decide to go down the American Studies route what should she do? Should she contact UCAS to turn down her existing offers and apply through Extra?
Any advice gratefully received.
Is it worth going? Find out here