The Student Room Group

Don't have paper version that has unit information on gcse for ucas application

Problem time. I did my GCSEs back in 2013. I kept the actual certificates that are certified from exam boards, but I don't have the little piece of paper that holds my unit information. What could I do? I have the actual certificate that has the end grade, but no longer have the paper version which had information regarding what units I sat, and what UMS I got on those units. Please can someone offer me advice what I can do ? This is for UCAS Application
Reply 1
Original post by Midnight1811
Problem time. I did my GCSEs back in 2013. I kept the actual certificates that are certified from exam boards, but I don't have the little piece of paper that holds my unit information. What could I do? I have the actual certificate that has the end grade, but no longer have the paper version which had information regarding what units I sat, and what UMS I got on those units. Please can someone offer me advice what I can do ? This is for UCAS Application

I'm not 100% sure if you actually need that level of detail for UCAS. Someone else will confirm, or deny, soon. Afaik they just need GCSE subjects and grades achieved.

But if you do just ask your school for your results sheet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending