The Student Room Group

Does anyone else not like busty women ?

I actually there ok, but I prefer women who are like slim but have a pretty face. A lot of the guys really like a girl at work who is busty and has a big body. But it doesnt do it for me in terms of attractiveness.

When a girl has a pretty face thats a real attraction. Does anyone else like slim but pretty girls ?
I like a girl with curves 8===D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
*fades into background silently*
Had a long term relationship with a girl with smaller ones and am currently seeing a girl with bigger ones.
In all honesty it really doesn't matter to me at all what size they are, I'm attracted to other things in girls and who they are as a person.
To/dr: When it comes to looks I have other preferences.
Reply 4
A woman could have big boobs and still have a pretty face.
Anyway, it's fine to prefer smaller chested women. Everyone is different with what they find attractive.
why is this even a thread…

everyone has different preferences you melt
Well yeah... Natural selection works wonders lol. The person you don't find attractive, someone else will surely find attractive. Everyone has different preferences.
no you are the only man in the entire world who prefers small boobs congrats
What a stupid question. It's perfectly fine to prefer a girl with small boobs, but there are plenty of 'busty' women with pretty faces and slim bodies! Those things aren't mutually exclusive, you silly child.
Original post by Anonymous
I actually there ok, but I prefer women who are like slim but have a pretty face. A lot of the guys really like a girl at work who is busty and has a big body. But it doesnt do it for me in terms of attractiveness.

When a girl has a pretty face thats a real attraction. Does anyone else like slim but pretty girls ?

There are definitely women who have a pretty face with a bigger bust but you obviously wouldn't know because you wouldn't be looking at their face :laugh:

Personally, I'd prefer a girl who is more symmetrical.
Original post by Anonymous

yeah mainly the eyes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending