The Student Room Group

Am i supposed to bleed first time having sex? When can i have sex again?

I had sex for the first time ever last night and i found out when i got home that i was bleeding i put a period pad on but i was worried that i wasnt supposed to be bleeding
Is it normal for a girl to bleed the first time of having sex or not? And how long should i waait to have sex again?
It's quite normal to bleed but if it lasts more than a day or 2 possibly get it checked out by your GP. I'm not sure how long you can wait but again I'd say wait atleast a day or 2 just to let you heal up a bit.
The bleeding is the hymen tearing, it shouldn't be excessive amounts.
Usually after the clear up and initially shock of what's happened, you're okay to go again.
Original post by Anonymous
I had sex for the first time ever last night and i found out when i got home that i was bleeding i put a period pad on but i was worried that i wasnt supposed to be bleeding
Is it normal for a girl to bleed the first time of having sex or not? And how long should i waait to have sex again?

This is something which is called your cherry popping, lol. You can get this from having sex normally first time haveing sex(unless they have a small willy) lol but you can pop ur cherry from wearing a tampon or master baiting(dildo or fingers) but it’s completely normal, mine popped at the age of 12 from wearing tampons.
Reply 4
Whoa Rosie you went back 2 years?! You been digging for a while huh? 😂

Quick Reply

Latest