The Student Room Group

Will i still get in?

I have an offer for university at Hertfordshire university to study physiotherapy my offer is for ABB however due to circumstances my last chemistry exam went terribly. I think this is really going to hinder my chances in getting the B. Do you think I should email the university now and tell about it and be willing to show that all my other unit grades where able to get me a b when I get my results and only that that unit is really going to let me down on results day. Do you think it is going to make any difference and would you think I would still be offered a place with ABD/C?
Thank you guys
Any personal stories would be welcomed
They probably won't be able to do anything until you get your results. For now, just wait it out. If you get your AB and miss out on the second B then you could still get accepted. It happens all the time. If they don't accept you you may be able to contact them and discuss it, but there's not a lot to discuss on 'I might not have that B.' For now, just sit tight, and if need be you may be able to get a place in clearing. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest