Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Will i still get in?

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I have an offer for university at Hertfordshire university to study physiotherapy my offer is for ABB however due to circumstances my last chemistry exam went terribly. I think this is really going to hinder my chances in getting the B. Do you think I should email the university now and tell about it and be willing to show that all my other unit grades where able to get me a b when I get my results and only that that unit is really going to let me down on results day. Do you think it is going to make any difference and would you think I would still be offered a place with ABD/C?
    Thank you guys
    Any personal stories would be welcomed

    They probably won't be able to do anything until you get your results. For now, just wait it out. If you get your AB and miss out on the second B then you could still get accepted. It happens all the time. If they don't accept you you may be able to contact them and discuss it, but there's not a lot to discuss on 'I might not have that B.' For now, just sit tight, and if need be you may be able to get a place in clearing. Good luck!
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do you wear to bed?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.