The Student Room Group

Boyfriend stqring at other girls

Scroll to see replies

You need to understand that pretty much all guys look at girls. If you know he loves you I would definitely not get upset about it, if you continue to make a deal about it he might leave himself
It is normal for guys to stare at other girls, like am sure you all can relate to when we see a sexy guy. We can admire them, but it doesn't mean we want to be with them :smile: but if he keeps it up to extreme levels and it bothers you, then it may be time to leave him, you'll always get another boyfriend x
Original post by Elivercury
On the fence with this one. On the one hand I dislike this whole "omg he dared look at another woman" mentality.

On the other hand, prioritising starting at half naked women over helping your partner who is sea sick is a pretty crappy thing to do and he deserves some scorn for that if nothing else.

Incidentally, why did you go on a boat trip if you get sea sick...?

I went on the boat trip because he really wanted to go on one and im perfectly fine with him looking at other women. I just dont like how he seemed to not care about me
Reply 23
Original post by donutellme
That's a bit of a stretch there....

How so?
Reply 24
Original post by Dnkz7
There's nothing wrong with staring at others you find attractive, just as long as you don't sleep with them. Whats the harm? You sound a bit controlling for my liking. If it bothers you so much then find someone else who will only look at you, and only you during the duration of the relationship. Sounds creepy and weird imo

What's creepier is your approach to a person being disrespected, all under the guise of love! If you love someone, then you shouldn't feel the need to still be looking at the flusies. Love is partly about respect for your partner, you don't go out your way to embarrass them, make them feel inadequate or jealous, or in competition with others.
That is not love, it's conditioning a person to provoke a reaction or response in them, which will not be a happy one.
That to me is cruel.
Love is unconditional they say, but has conditions.
The conditions are simple.. respect each other. Do not hurt your choice of partner. Love or let them go.
If your partner has eyes for others, whilst in the presence of his so called love, it means he's immature, disrespectful and has little respect for you.
This man will never be trueful. Move on.
Original post by Rior
What's creepier is your approach to a person being disrespected, all under the guise of love! If you love someone, then you shouldn't feel the need to still be looking at the flusies. Love is partly about respect for your partner, you don't go out your way to embarrass them, make them feel inadequate or jealous, or in competition with others.
That is not love, it's conditioning a person to provoke a reaction or response in them, which will not be a happy one.
That to me is cruel.
Love is unconditional they say, but has conditions.
The conditions are simple.. respect each other. Do not hurt your choice of partner. Love or let them go.
If your partner has eyes for others, whilst in the presence of his so called love, it means he's immature, disrespectful and has little respect for you.
This man will never be trueful. Move on.

Life isn't a disney movie and this incel advice will be great for the cat population but not so much for human relationships.

If you get angry at your man looking at other girls. Just look in the mirror. Do you see Yanet Garcia? If not stop moaning.

Constant staring is another thing but expecting a bloke to look down at the floor to avoid catching another woman in his view will restrict you to only being able to date weak men who Tolerate such behaviour. They won't make you happy and you'll be divorced within a few years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending