The Student Room Group

Application help

Hi all.

I'm currently undergoing a CertHE course at uni (first year of my course) and have applied for another course at the same uni (USW) but different campus.

The conditional offer for my new course was to pass the first year of the course I am on now. Results were confirmed today and I passed easily, allowing me onto my new course in September. However there has been no update on UCAS explaining my place is guaranteed and I am not sure of the next steps I need to take. Should I call the university and tell them I passed so they can confirm my place and send me information for term start?

Any help would be great. Thanks a lot.
Original post by Jimiller99
Hi all.

I'm currently undergoing a CertHE course at uni (first year of my course) and have applied for another course at the same uni (USW) but different campus.

The conditional offer for my new course was to pass the first year of the course I am on now. Results were confirmed today and I passed easily, allowing me onto my new course in September. However there has been no update on UCAS explaining my place is guaranteed and I am not sure of the next steps I need to take. Should I call the university and tell them I passed so they can confirm my place and send me information for term start?

Any help would be great. Thanks a lot.

Things take time. They don't happen instantly. Give it a couple of weeks and get in contact if you've not heard by then. You probably won't hear anything about the start of term until after A level results day, when they will send out stuff to everyone at the same time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending