The Student Room Group

Why does my dog behave like this?

So my dog hangs out in my room whenever I'm in there and if I start masturbating it immediately wants to leave my room.... Why does this happen? It's annoying because I masturbate at night when my parents are asleep and the dog starts pawing at my door wanting to get out which wakes my parents up.
Reply 1
I really hope this isn't a troll because I am howling with laughter.
let your dog out before you start masturbating...

can you please expand on the circumstances, assuming you don't masturbate under the covers:
if your dog is male, then your dog is straight and is disgusted by you touching your penis...understandably.
if your dog if female, then it is not attracted to human penis and probably feels threatened by your cumshot.
Reply 3
The real question is why are you putting on a show for your dog?
Original post by Anonymous
let your dog out before you start masturbating...

can you please expand on the circumstances, assuming you don't masturbate under the covers:
if your dog is male, then your dog is straight and is disgusted by you touching your penis...understandably.
if your dog if female, then it is not attracted to human penis and probably feels threatened by your cumshot.

This just begs the question of why on earth would a dog be attracted to a human penis anyway?
I think the best solution is to maintain eye contact with your dog throughout. That should make your dog more comfortable.

Quick Reply

Latest