The Student Room Group

How will you celebrate when Brexit happens?

Scroll to see replies

You better all live up to your pledges :smile:
Original post by dskinner
Brexit is a probable as someone hurting my feelings

Spoiler

You were saying?
Pound at lowest level since 1985. How much lower can it go? Oh, but all the economists were just lying for their own interests!
Reply 143
Original post by floury
Britain is far too good to carry on propping up the failing EU and I am confident that tomorrow we will stick our two fingers up at it and moon the EU as we celebrate the impending Brexit. How will you be celebrating when we vote to leave?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The words you used as well as the actions described in that paragraph you just composed, really summarises and makes evident the types of people who probably voted for out. Working cla... Looool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joecphillips
You were saying?

my feeling are very hurt right now, all those pebbles who decided to vote leave are fools, i've heard of only bad things from leaving so far
the stock market has dropped(or something like that)
like someone else mentioned the pound is worth less
and i also heard that nigel farrage lied about his facts or something, i'm not seeing the good side rn
so pleased
Original post by JordanL_
Pound at lowest level since 1985. How much lower can it go? Oh, but all the economists were just lying for their own interests!

yes because it is fair to judge it on a time period of hours
Original post by 0to100
I'll get a new job and higher pay. It'll be much easier with less people. :smile:

no necessarily, less people = more competition
when is this referendum happening anyway?
Original post by karl pilkington
when is this referendum happening anyway?

it's tomorrow love

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dskinner
my feeling are very hurt right now, all those pebbles who decided to vote leave are fools, i've heard of only bad things from leaving so far
the stock market has dropped(or something like that)
like someone else mentioned the pound is worth less
and i also heard that nigel farrage lied about his facts or something, i'm not seeing the good side rn

Short term affects no one voted not knowing that what would happen short term, you are a fool willing to sacrifice self-rule for this little.
Original post by joecphillips
Short term affects no one voted not knowing that what would happen short term, you are a fool willing to sacrifice self-rule for this little.

So everyone knew what would happen????

ok well my dad said he voted leave because other poorer countries are coming in and that if they have problems then the EU has to deal with it and for example if one of the new poorer countries who will be coming in goes bankrupt(somehow) then the Eu has to bail them out using everyone else's money essentially evening things out and making Britain and the bigger contributers relatively poorer than they were before, is that true?

Quick Reply

Latest