The Student Room Group

Student room usernames

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Judge Judy
x

:toofunny:
Original post by spotify95
I used this username because it was virtually the same username that I was using everywhere else. Oh, and I was using Spotify an awful lot!

When you're 30 years old you won't have to tell us, we will know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 102
Yael - one of my names, simple and logical
Original post by SeanFM

:toofunny:

Thanks, I would have put that Judge Judy You Tube video up here myself but I didn't know how to do it. I was watching it on You Tube last night and most of them iv'e never seen before.
Can you put T J Sotomayor's You Tube show on here so everyone can watch that too ?
Original post by Judge Judy
Thanks, I would have put that Judge Judy You Tube video up here myself but I didn't know how to do it. I was watching it on You Tube last night and most of them iv'e never seen before.
Can you put T J Sotomayor's You Tube show on here so everyone can watch that too ?

There are so many episodes to be fair.

To embed a video, you use [noparse]
[/noparse] (type that in, and inbetween the two sets of brackets, copy and paste the bit after '=' in the URL of the video that you want to embed. For example, if the URL were
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9_hvd90WsE then inbetween the brackets you would copy and paste the '
-9_hvd90WsE' like so:

[noparse]
[/noparse] to give
Original post by SeanFM
There are so many episodes to be fair.

To embed a video, you use [noparse]
[/noparse] (type that in, and inbetween the two sets of brackets, copy and paste the bit after '=' in the URL of the video that you want to embed. For example, if the URL were
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9_hvd90WsE then inbetween the brackets you would copy and paste the '
-9_hvd90WsE' like so:

[noparse]
[/noparse] to give

Thanks again, I will try it when i get a lap top but because i'm using a tablet i don't even know how to copy & paste on it. I can do it on normal computers but not on a tablet but i will ask my friend if he knows how to show me on my tablet
Original post by SeanFM

Quick Reply

Latest