The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Just wondering

I know this probably doesn't paint me in the best light but I am really really worried about the way my exams have gone, so I was just wondering how strict Bangor is on conditional offers? It's just that I am so so worried cause the course seems really great and all the modules seem interesting, my flatmates are already great and the university itself is awesome. So is there any chance I might still get in if I hit below my conditional offer?
Original post by eddie821007
I know this probably doesn't paint me in the best light but I am really really worried about the way my exams have gone, so I was just wondering how strict Bangor is on conditional offers? It's just that I am so so worried cause the course seems really great and all the modules seem interesting, my flatmates are already great and the university itself is awesome. So is there any chance I might still get in if I hit below my conditional offer?

Hi again!!!, Bangor doesn't give offers out to that many people! I know lots of people who are currently on my course that didn't quite meet their offer and are still on the course they wanted, or on a slightly different course! If for some reason you don't meet your offer on results day, ring the university up straight away and ask them! :smile: Bangor's quite lenient I think!
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you!!!! That has really helped with my worries, so thank you :smile:
Original post by eddie821007
Thank you!!!! That has really helped with my worries, so thank you :smile:

No problem! Ring Bangor up ASAP on results if you don't get the grades! x

Quick Reply

Latest