The Student Room Group

No fap challenge ?

Has anyone done this ? Me and my friends are doing it, but now its been nearly a week and im dying in the morning, it felt like my penis was going to blow up lol.

Now with any little thing, I get butterflies in my stomach, is this normal ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone done this ? Me and my friends are doing it, but now its been nearly a week and im dying in the morning, it felt like my penis was going to blow up lol.

Butterflies over your friend?!
what a strangely displeasing thread
Im 17 and have never fapped is there something wrong?
Reply 4

i get u. and im a girl

don't fap during exam periods, scientists have reported that your revision notes are stored in your semen so when you ejaculate u forget those topics
Reply 6
Has anyone done this ? Me and my friends are doing it,.

I've never felt that way about my friends before
I don't see the point in the no fap challenge. As long as your masturbation isn't hurting your cock or affecting your personal life, I see no reason to make a big deal of stopping. All you really gain is blue balls and awkward wood.
Reply 9
Apparently it sharpens your drive to go and find a mate..
Why torture yourself to such an extent.. This may aswell replace the eletric chair.. :slap:
Original post by Zarek
Apparently it sharpens your drive to go and find a mate..

Not really, if you were with someone you would be a lot more 'crazier' with them. But I think masturbating actually helps control yourself irl. Dont you agree ?
Not really, if you were with someone you would be a lot more 'crazier' with them. But I think masturbating actually helps control yourself irl. Dont you agree ?

It is true.

Yep. Tried it before, failed miserably. Never gone more than about a week or so.
3 weeks counting ! I'm trying to self discipline and it works when you try to focus about something else immediately afterward or not being alone.
Honestly it's all a bunch of crap. I managed 113 days and i still didn't get laid. Just fap all you like, nothing you do in this life matters anyway. It's all a pointless waste of time.
I've been trying it for 2 years
Posted from TSR Mobile

What is this thread.
Reply 18

Stop calling it by its American name you mug lol
Reply 19
I've been doing no fap (and no orgasm during sex) since late last year. Difficult for the first couple of weeks, not so bad since.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending