The Student Room Group

Anybody at Uni interested in gaming?

Hey!

So I'll be in the second year of Uni after summer and I was just wondering are there any guys/girls out there who enjoy video games still. The reason I ask is that in my first year the majority of people didn't play them (I'm at Uni of Hertfordshire), and given I'm not much of a drinker/party person just wondered if there were some other Uni people out there who enjoyed sharing in a similar leisure past time. And if so what games/platforms do people play
Reply 1
Im sort of a gamer too, but I tend to stick to one game: World of Tanks on the PC, but as with your case, very few of my friends game at all
Yeah most of my leisurely time is spent playing games. I play on the PS4, PS Vita, PS3, and PC.
I've been forced into video games after breaking my ankle.
When at uni and found myself with free time I would go out to play football/pool in all honesty, going no out drinking occasionally (although I would avoid nightclubs). Or even visit the Libary (usually to discuss topics rather than read in all fairness).
However, since breaking my ankle I've came to realise that although video games aren't productive they're enjoyable and its reminded me of my early teen years playing on them. I currently play Fifa (arguably a video game haha), rocket league, NBA2K16, Madden NFL 16, cod and gta. All casual games, obviously wouldn't class my self as a gamer per-se but am enjoying them atm.
I spend quite a lot of time playing games on the PC. I usually spend sometime on one game and then move to the next, I'm currently trying out Cities Skyline.

Quick Reply

Latest