The Student Room Group

Majority of popular YouTubers support Leave Campaign.

So I don't watch TV much. I tend to spend most of my time listening to YouTube intellectuals. These are the experts for the leave campaign.

Channels like:

Sargon of Akkad.
Peter Schiff
Mike Maloney
Stefan Molyneux.
Paul Joseph Watson.
Pat Condell.
Milo Yiannopoulos

These people aren't mega rich but are straight talking and reject the Cultural Marxism which is so wide spread in our society.

I was taught at young age to respect my elders and that is exactly what I intend to do with my last thread before I vote.

I want Pat Condell to have the last word on the matter.

I hope you listen to the words he has to say.

[video="youtube;JFt-pRIvL9E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFt-pRIvL9E[/video]

BREXIT THE MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Popular youtubers? :lol:
Think you need to look up the meaning of popular mate.
Reply 3
Keemstar supports leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never heard of them.

@That Arab Guy leave or remain?:tongue:
Original post by SuperHuman98
Never heard of them.

@That Arab Guy leave or remain?:tongue:

To be perfectly honest I'm not voting because I cba, but if I were to vote I would vote remain because I am happy with the way things are atm apart from the fact that the conservatives are trash which isn't something that is related to the EU referendum so ye. There is a lot of unseen and uncertainty if we leave the EU. Why try to fix something that isn't necessarily broken ?

Just my 2 cents.
Popular? I've only heard of Sargon of Akkad and Joseph Paul Watson from that list, both of which are complete tools lol
Original post by That Arab Guy
To be perfectly honest I'm not voting because I cba, but if I were to vote I would vote remain because I am happy with the way things are atm apart from the fact that the conservatives are trash which isn't something that is related to the EU referendum so ye. There is a lot of unseen and uncertainty if we leave the EU. Why try to fix something that isn't necessarily broken ?

Just my 2 cents.

Please go out and vote - don't waste this chance
The fact that you prefer the advice of youtubers over economic experts is very worrying and disappointing... No offence.
You're clutching at straws to engage young people in the leave campaign XD
Original post by Proximo
The fact that you prefer the advice of youtubers over economic experts is very worrying and disappointing... No offence.

The main experts of the Remain camp are Paul Krugman and Mark Carney.

Can I ask you this? How many years have you been following Paul Krugmans Keynesian Quantitative Easing projects?

I'd really like to know.
Original post by illegaltobepoor
The main experts of the Remain camp are Paul Krugman and Mark Carney.

Can I ask you this? How many years have you been following Paul Krugmans Keynesian Quantitative Easing projects?

I'd really like to know.

When I say economic experts I mean: the IFS, IMF, 9/10 economists, Governor of Bank Of England and many many more other notable economic figures and institutions.

But they're irrelevant cause you have some random youtubers supporting you.
Here is the logic of Paul Krugman and Mark Carney on Quantitative Easing.

[video="youtube;PTUY16CkS-k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k[/video]
Original post by Proximo
When I say economic experts I mean: the IFS, IMF, 9/10 economists, Governor of Bank Of England and many many more other notable economic figures and institutions.

But they're irrelevant cause you have some random youtubers supporting you.

Peter Schiff is no random YouTuber. He predicted the 2007 crisis and made a shed load of money.
Stefan Molyneux and Paul Joseph Watson seems to be part time conspiracy hacks who's very close to Alex Jones... I didn't know who Peter Schiff was but a quick search showed he seemed like that too.

Sargon is a very very respectable person and a credit to the Brexit team. I love that guy.

Out of the others, I'd say Milo is the only "popular" one, reasonable but he can be an utter tool half the time.

I'm very surprised Thunderf00t came out for Remain though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemting
Stefan Molyneux and Paul Joseph Watson seems to be part time conspiracy hacks who's very close to Alex Jones... I didn't know who Peter Schiff was but a quick search showed he seemed like that too.

Sargon is a very very respectable person and a credit to the Brexit team. I love that guy.

Out of the others, I'd say Milo is the only "popular" one, reasonable but he can be an utter tool half the time.

I'm very surprised Thunderf00t came out for Remain though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Peter Schiff is a financial analyst and precious metals dealer who predicted the crash of 2007. He is basically America's Max Kieser.

I was suprised about Thunderfoot too but I reckon he has his own interests. He wouldn't want to annoy the EU because it would mean he would loose funding for his scientific pursuits.
Peter Schiff is a financial analyst and precious metals dealer who predicted the crash of 2007. He is basically America's Max Kieser.

I really don't know much about him, so it'd be wrong of me to make a comment. I should look into him more.

I was suprised about Thunderfoot too but I reckon he has his own interests. He wouldn't want to annoy the EU because it would mean he would loose funding for his scientific pursuits.

Yeah that was my impression too. Though you can't blame the guy for trying to save his funding/career. If I was in position, I would've done the same probably.
But I'd say it would've been better for him to stay neutral/quiet if thats the case.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemting
I really don't know much about him, so it'd be wrong of me to make a comment. I should look into him more.

Yeah that was my impression too. Though you can't blame the guy for trying to save his funding/career. If I was in position, I would've done the same probably.
But I'd say it would've been better for him to stay neutral/quiet if thats the case.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then again Thunderfoot got videos to make since each video must net him £300
So I don't watch TV much. I tend to spend most of my time listening to YouTube intellectuals. These are the experts for the leave campaign.

Channels like:

Sargon of Akkad.
Peter Schiff
Mike Maloney
Stefan Molyneux.
Paul Joseph Watson.
Pat Condell.
Milo Yiannopoulos

These people aren't mega rich but are straight talking and reject the Cultural Marxism which is so wide spread in our society.

I was taught at young age to respect my elders and that is exactly what I intend to do with my last thread before I vote.

I want Pat Condell to have the last word on the matter.

I hope you listen to the words he has to say.

[video="youtube;JFt-pRIvL9E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFt-pRIvL9E[/video]

BREXIT THE MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

Never heard of any of these people.
Milo?? lol that dick head? Yeah vote remain

Quick Reply

Latest