Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Mental health nursing reserve list

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016

Anybody else here on the reserve list for mental health nursing? I'm absolutely gutted to not have been offered a place but my interview was weakened by awful, awful nerves. I've been in touch with the uni who have assured me that they do use their reserve list so there's still a chance I could get in this year.. I literally could not have done better with my grades (45 out of 45 possible distinctions, I'm going the access route) so I'm desperately hoping they give me a chance but I don't know how likely it is.

Anybody here get onto the course via the reserve list?

I'm on reserve list for September also. I wonder how many of us there are. I saw a thread from last year where someone got a place from being on reserve so it does happen. I guess it depends how many people don't meet the conditions of their offer/ turn n down Swansea in favour of another institution / change their minds etc. I think there is hope but we have no way of knowing much. Tense situation isnt it?
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.