The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Mental health nursing reserve list

Anybody else here on the reserve list for mental health nursing? I'm absolutely gutted to not have been offered a place but my interview was weakened by awful, awful nerves. I've been in touch with the uni who have assured me that they do use their reserve list so there's still a chance I could get in this year.. I literally could not have done better with my grades (45 out of 45 possible distinctions, I'm going the access route) so I'm desperately hoping they give me a chance but I don't know how likely it is.

Anybody here get onto the course via the reserve list?
Reply 1
Hey just wondering if you got in iv just been told I'm on the reserve list X
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, wow this was a post of mine from a couple years ago! To answer your question: no, I did not get into Swansea that year - I was on the waiting list, but absolutely nobody dropped their place, so there was no room for me.

I was heartbroken but at the last minute I reapplied for the next intake, went through the interview process again (with a little diazepam to help my nerves) and was accepted onto the course in 2017. I'm now most of the way through my first year, so even if you're not successful in your application this year, do try again!

Quick Reply

Latest