Nazism was right wing.(Original post by joecphillips)
based on that the co-author of Marxism is far right.
Look at hitters economic stance, his inspiration, look behind the public face of hitler behind closed doors the evidence shows he was an unorthodox Marxist
from George G Watson.
Nazism incorporated many right wing, directly right wing or indirectly right wing policies:
- restoring sovreignty to Germany
- national pride
- STRICTLY opposed to communism
- pro-Aryan policies
- isolationism from other cultures
- preservation of the domestic religion and removal of other religions
- traditionalism and maintaining old, patriotic cultural values
- rejection of modern architecture, art and music movements
- restoring German military
- aggressive, expansionist foreign policy
- removal of opposition groups
- government manipulation of the education system
- incorporation of totalitarian power in the leader
- the progressive removal of democracy
and dozens of other things
The ONLY left wing thing I can think of is their attitude towards workers, just because they have one, singular socialist tenet, it does not mean they are suddenly left wing.
Brexit: let's keep