I have 2 conditional offers, but I'm 100% sure I am going to miss these conditions. I am also waiting to hear from UWE (University of The West of England) - I am pretty confident they will give me a lowball offer within my grades.
I really didn't give it my best and I know I can get better grades. I want to study Computer Science and one of my offers was from Durham.
So I wonder where I should go from here. After reading about UWE, and about studying Computer Science there specifically, the consensus was basically if you can go anywhere else then you should. Maybe some of you have a different opinion? I'd love to hear it!
I am considering declining all my offers (and possible offer from UWE), and instead taking it to clearing with the advantage of not waiting for inevitable results. And if I don't get anything in clearing I can redo my A Levels and get a decent offer next year (I am not expecting the same Unis to give me the same offers ofc). What do you think?
Thanks in advance!
Is it worth going? Find out here