The Student Room Group

international student

I'm looking for undergraduate courses for medicine in the UK but i can't find the requirement for my country which is tunisia besides it's too expensive. how can i find scholarships ? what is the best course ?
please help...!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by farah98
I'm looking for undergraduate courses for medicine in the UK but i can't find the requirement for my country which is tunisia besides it's too expensive. how can i find scholarships ? what is the best course ?
please help...!

There will be no scholarships for international students. You will have to pay. There are barely any scholarships for home students.

If your country's qualifications aren't listed, you'll have to contact the medical schools directly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
do you have an idea aboutt great and not so much expensive universities in UK ?
Original post by farah98
do you have an idea aboutt great and not so much expensive universities in UK ?

The cost will be pretty similar at every university offering medicine. It is a expensive degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
depending on which uni youre deciding, the fees as forestcat said are similar.
Some unis may have constant fees throughout five years. (~30k each year) or have a preclinical (~20k ea year) and clinical (~30-40k ea year) divide.

All uk unis are great in their own rights. :smile:
there ar e only few scholarships for international students but they don't even cover probably a quarter of the fee not being pessimistic but mayb check out other places in te word to stiudy mediicine
Original post by farah98
please help...!

All international students will have to pay full international fees at UK universities, and these dont really vary very much from uni to uni, especially consdering medicine is one of the most expensive degrees for international students anyway.

In terms of scholariships, they dont really exist, some countries offer incredibly high achievers funding to study abroad, but I know the UK will not give you any scholariships meaning you will have to pay the full fees.

If I were you I would have a look around at medical degrees in more affordable places.

Quick Reply

Latest