The Student Room Group

BREAKING: GUNMAN SHOOTING in cinema in Germany

Scroll to see replies

Original post by champ_mc99
The guy I quoted (below) said the attack on Jo Cox was by an atheist since he was part of BF.

What proof do you have that the guy in fact was a Christian?

It's sheer ignorance to assume that everyone who is behind Britain first is supposedly a christian just because they stand for Christianity in Britain and claim to be a christian organisation
Original post by Fantastic Fan
What proof do you have that the guy in fact was a Christian?

It's sheer ignorance to assume that everyone who is behind Britain first is supposedly a christian just because they stand for Christianity in Britain and claim to be a christian organisation

Wtf are you on about? Read the guy's post again mate. I never said he was Christian. In fact, this guy is implying the guy is an atheist without evidence and somehow being part of Britain's First shows this. So maybe learn the context of the convo before pointing fingers ffs.
Original post by Exposinglies
I have concluded from the Britain first attack on Ms. Cox and this shooting in Germany that atheists are terrorists!
Original post by Proximo
Reports just coming in of a shooting in a cinema in Germany, reported on BBC News, just reported as breaking a few seconds ago.

Will post a link when one comes up.

Edit: he has barricaded himself in a cinema complex in western Germany after shootings at several people - BBC news reporting this

Edit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36610068
http://news.sky.com/story/1716448/man-opens-fire-in-germany-cinema-complex

Edit: town of Viernheim, theatre, shooting occurred.
According to Reuters, 20-50 people injured with multiple casualties
German TV reporting 25 wounded

Edit: Area surrounded by armed police, masked and armed man still inside, unclear whether he is alone or has hostages

Edit: according to German Interior Minister, gunman has been shot dead
Another white man no doubt
Original post by PrincePaul68991
Another white man no doubt

Personal grudge?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending