The Student Room Group

Schlumberger/Opito Maintenance Technician 2016 Intake

Hey folks,

Just curious to know if anyone else has applied for and had their interview with Schlumberger for their maintenance technician scheme through Opito in Portlethen? Wondered if anyone has heard back yet if they have had their interview.

Cheers
Reply 1
Awrite mate, I haven't heard back either but I know people who have heard back which have been both positive and negative, but I am keeping my hopes up as I do know Opito take for ages it's seems. The longer they take the less confident I am getting tbh
Original post by Ray16
Awrite mate, I haven't heard back either but I know people who have heard back which have been both positive and negative, but I am keeping my hopes up as I do know Opito take for ages it's seems. The longer they take the less confident I am getting tbh

Cheers for the reply mate, yeah I'm the same I know someone whos been accepted for the 'Oil and Gas Technical Apprentice Programme' but havn't heard about anyone whos applied for the Schlumberger Maintenance Tech one. Is it the Schlumberger one that you've applied for too? The guy interviewing me told me it could be start of July before I hear back but was curious to know of any others had got a response.
Reply 3
Original post by MatthewRobertson
Cheers for the reply mate, yeah I'm the same I know someone whos been accepted for the 'Oil and Gas Technical Apprentice Programme' but havn't heard about anyone whos applied for the Schlumberger Maintenance Tech one. Is it the Schlumberger one that you've applied for too? The guy interviewing me told me it could be start of July before I hear back but was curious to know of any others had got a response.

Yeah mate I applied for both. As far as I am aware they both come under the 'Oil and Gas Technical Apprentice Programme' and you find out later which discipline you will do, if it's the one you chose or another, I know someone who didn't hear back till August last year so it's just a waiting game. When was your interview date?

Quick Reply

Latest