The Student Room Group

FUTURE PILOT'S -- Which School??

Hi there,

Peoples opinions on ... (Integrated Course)
CTC Aviation
CAE Oxford Aviation Academy
FTE Jerez

Currently, I've only visited CTC in Southampton, but I want to get impressions on all three major Integrated Course!!
Original post by zinobouilouta
Hi there,

Peoples opinions on ... (Integrated Course)
CTC Aviation
CAE Oxford Aviation Academy
FTE Jerez

Currently, I've only visited CTC in Southampton, but I want to get impressions on all three major Integrated Course!!

Hi There,Best thing to do is to check out all the schools you're considering as you need to find what suits you. You're investing a lot of money so you need to be making the right choice. Each school is slightly different.There are other schools asides these as well, although these are the big dogs, however you've got to consider that these schools are business and can sometimes turn into a 'sausage-factory' and will pump out as many cadets as possible without offering superior individual help.Have you considered going the modular route? Or is integrated your only option? I'm on the road to becoming a pilot myself so feel free to ask away :smile:
Right now I would think FTE Jerez is a good all rounder as a flight school goes as even food is included in the cost and they have good partner airlines. Oxford is ok but they seem to have gone down hill a bit personally. I'm personally going to apply to CTC Wings in September as I know a number of friends who trained their and now are flying for an airline. But any of the three are fantastic schools. Go the Heathrow event in November and speak to each school personally.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending