The Student Room Group

What do you think?

So a week or so ago, some friends and I went to an end of year party. Needless to say, we did drink a bit (a lot) and almost all of us got quite drunk (myself included). While at this party, my friends and I played truth or dare. I got hit with the truth question "how many people have you liked in our class?" and I answered "3". Not too long after that two of my guy friends from the party (we'll call them Nathan and George) and I went on a walk. The entire time they were trying to figure out how I liked. They finally discovered it was them two and one other guy (who we'll call Michael) who we're all friends with. Now, the two guys there told me that I was their first crush when they moved to our school, Nathan liked me for a long time. Nathan also drops the bomb that Michael liked me for a long-ass time.The awkward thing is, both George and Nathan have girlfriends.

I'm not very drunk at this point, so I'm capable of thinking "oh well, their out-of-bounds", but later on... George gets drunk and I get drunk as well, we end up cuddling. A lot. It gets late and we walk back to me friends house where I was sleeping over and the guys both leave. The next day me my friend "Lisa" and I talk to Nathan and another friend "Billy" and plan on meeting them at a beach. We go down to the beach and see Nathan and Billy there, but that's not all, Michael also decided to tag along. We hang out for the majority of the day and at some point, Nathan tells me that George "wanted to do things" the other night. This is extremely awkward for me, because a) George has a girlfriend and b) I don't even like George that much and c) I was drunk AF.

Later that night I decide to text Nathan and ask if what he said about Michael liking me was true. He replied "he did for a long time and probably still does". He then continued to ask if what I said about liking him was true, to which I replied "yes." He asked why I liked and our conversation continued along those lines until we left it. The next day all three of those guys went on a week long school trip and I haven't spoken to any of them since. I'm not sure what these guys are feeling for me at this point, I'm honestly quite confused. What do you guys think?
Original post by HannahMay26
So a week or so ago, some friends and I went to an end of year party. Needless to say, we did drink a bit (a lot) and almost all of us got quite drunk (myself included). While at this party, my friends and I played truth or dare. I got hit with the truth question "how many people have you liked in our class?" and I answered "3". Not too long after that two of my guy friends from the party (we'll call them Nathan and George) and I went on a walk. The entire time they were trying to figure out how I liked. They finally discovered it was them two and one other guy (who we'll call Michael) who we're all friends with. Now, the two guys there told me that I was their first crush when they moved to our school, Nathan liked me for a long time. Nathan also drops the bomb that Michael liked me for a long-ass time.The awkward thing is, both George and Nathan have girlfriends.

I'm not very drunk at this point, so I'm capable of thinking "oh well, their out-of-bounds", but later on... George gets drunk and I get drunk as well, we end up cuddling. A lot. It gets late and we walk back to me friends house where I was sleeping over and the guys both leave. The next day me my friend "Lisa" and I talk to Nathan and another friend "Billy" and plan on meeting them at a beach. We go down to the beach and see Nathan and Billy there, but that's not all, Michael also decided to tag along. We hang out for the majority of the day and at some point, Nathan tells me that George "wanted to do things" the other night. This is extremely awkward for me, because a) George has a girlfriend and b) I don't even like George that much and c) I was drunk AF.

Later that night I decide to text Nathan and ask if what he said about Michael liking me was true. He replied "he did for a long time and probably still does". He then continued to ask if what I said about liking him was true, to which I replied "yes." He asked why I liked and our conversation continued along those lines until we left it. The next day all three of those guys went on a week long school trip and I haven't spoken to any of them since. I'm not sure what these guys are feeling for me at this point, I'm honestly quite confused. What do you guys think?

:s-smilie: very messy situation.

I would be skeptical about what Nathan said about George when he was with you at night, but it sounds possible.

Whatever those two guys (I don't know about the third one) are feeling, maybe they were just drunk and kind of meh, but they are in relationships, and so nothing else matters.

Quick Reply

Latest