The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bcc97
The whole "lovable bufoon" thing is just a show - he's actually a very intelligent manipulator and he's been campaigning so hard for Brexit because he knows that it gives him a chance to get into number 10

Until about 6 weeks ago, he was always a Remainer. Complete cynicism on his part.

He's the man who least deserves to be Prime Minister really out of all this, or any plaudits.

I wish I'd been in the crowd jeering at him outside his home this morning. Good old London! :clap2:
Sums up my view on that quite nicely:

[video="youtube;1eO3XmuVry4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eO3XmuVry4[/video]
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Yeah but unless UKIP win the General Election, Farage has no chance of being PM.

The Tories are here to stay, at least for another 15-20 years.

I never said it would happen, I said I wanted it.
Boris would be a weak PM.
No chance in hell, he is a joke
Honestly, I really don't think Boris Johnson would make a very good Prime Minister. It's looking pretty likely though.

JACOB REES-MOGG 2016
Original post by the bear
all that Bumbly Fumbly stuff is just for the cameras. Boris has a first class mind and knows the political ropes like the back of his hand.

I don't doubt he knows politics; he is an incredibly educated and intelligent man. I just don't think he is the right person to be the 'face' of our country - perhaps I will be proved wrong, though.
Original post by Trapz99
If Cameron resigns, we must let Boris become PM. Honestly, since he's my favourite politician, I'd love to see him as Prime Minster of our country. But what do you guys think?

Oh helllllll no!!!!

That guy hates muslims....
Allow our religion :bawling:
Maybe he can build a giant zip wire from Birmingham to London instead of Hs2 its not at all a feasible idea but I think it just sounds really cool
Reply 49
hes a ****ing clown
this thread is aids... who are these people...
Original post by rockrunride
He's an opportunist and doesn't actually believe we should leave the EU.

He wants what's best for the country and we voted to leave whether we want it now or not

Latest

Trending

Trending