The Student Room Group

Architecture EPQ

Hi,

I'm an AS student from Malaysia studying in UK, currently figuring out what should I do for my EPQ. I'm really interested in architecture and that is what I want to do in my future but I cant seem to find a good related topic for my EPQ.

I would want to centre my EPQ around space saving, green buildings or analysis of a build style/influence of architecture. So far these are my 'best' ideas, taking into account whether I can do it.

What are ways to achieve zero carbon housing.

How can we lower the carbon emission from existing buildings.

How can we build affordable green housing in LEDCs

What were the roman influence on modern architecture

How did pop culture affected architecture

What were the influences of architecture through the 19th century.

Can we adapt Japanese smart space efficient buildings to a more western scenario.

What influenced the architecture in Malaysia.

Most of these ideas are not really developed but I am stuck at the point in which I have no idea what I am doing so I just would like to lay out my options. Tell me what you think and/or add to my list of possible things for me to do.
Original post by Adrian.nizam
Hi,

I'm an AS student from Malaysia studying in UK, currently figuring out what should I do for my EPQ. I'm really interested in architecture and that is what I want to do in my future but I cant seem to find a good related topic for my EPQ.

I would want to centre my EPQ around space saving, green buildings or analysis of a build style/influence of architecture. So far these are my 'best' ideas, taking into account whether I can do it.

What are ways to achieve zero carbon housing.

How can we lower the carbon emission from existing buildings.

How can we build affordable green housing in LEDCs

What were the roman influence on modern architecture

How did pop culture affected architecture

What were the influences of architecture through the 19th century.

Can we adapt Japanese smart space efficient buildings to a more western scenario.

What influenced the architecture in Malaysia.

Most of these ideas are not really developed but I am stuck at the point in which I have no idea what I am doing so I just would like to lay out my options. Tell me what you think and/or add to my list of possible things for me to do.

You can have a look in our Architecture forum - you might get some good ideas, and people will be able to help you in there :yep:
I am in the same boat as you - just wondering what topic you chose to go with in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest