The Student Room Group

Girls: Dress advice desperately needed! Boys stay away

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Platopus
We have? Sorry, brain like a sieve! Jog my memory? Ah I feel your pain. Good luck, you can do it!

Haha yes we have ! The person you talked to about your durham offer & that you wouldn't be able to achieve & i convinced you that you will haha :biggrin: & in your Ama i asked you why are you so clever😂😂 haha hopefully i can:biggrin:
You thought you could make rules so I had to break it.

Not staying away,

Laughing at how naive you are about your own gender

P.S your not supposed to wear a bra if your boobs fit the padding but if you got no boobs then you should get these things

Spoiler

Reply 42
LMAO more boys answered this thread than girls
Wear either no bra or a strapless bra, depending on how pert you are

@Platopus
Reply 44
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha yes we have ! The person you talked to about your durham offer & that you wouldn't be able to achieve & i convinced you that you will haha :biggrin: & in your Ama i asked you why are you so clever😂😂 haha hopefully i can:biggrin:

Oh yes, I do remember you! Lovely to hear from such a nice person again :smile: You have earns the right to have your fashion advice highly valued by me haha
Oh yes, I do remember you! Lovely to hear from such a nice person again :smile: You have earns the right to have your fashion advice highly valued by me haha

Haha aw thanks:smile: but yeah id say either a strapless bra or none , upto you tbh:smile: haha :biggrin:
Reply 46
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
You thought you could make rules so I had to break it.

Not staying away,

Laughing at how naive you are about your own gender

P.S your not supposed to wear a bra if your boobs fit the padding but if you got no boobs then you should get these things

Spoiler

We got another rebel in the room then! Wait, when you say "own gender", you do realise I am a girl right? But yeah, I'm pretty naive. I don't get dressed up nice too often but come on, that's why I'm a TSR member, I have no life! Well, there is no padding which is why I thought I should wear a bra. Worried about nip slips. The party is tomorrow so I don't have time to go out and buy a stick on bra so I'll have to just go with a strapless bra.

Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Wear either no bra or a strapless bra, depending on how pert you are

@Platopus

Thanks, I think I'm going to wear a strapless one

Thanks, I think I'm going to wear a strapless one

Excellent choice :wink:
Girls, would you wear a bra with this dress? I don't know if I'm meant to or not

Its a beautiful dress, you don't need to wear a bra but if you do want to just wear a strapless bra with it, it won't spoil it
I Thought it was hillarious that you wrote on your thread Boys stay away because they will just write silly comments plus what would they know unless their transvestites or transexuals.
Where did you buy it from and how much was it, what area ?
You probably won't answer because some girls/women don't like telling because they are worried other people will buy the same thing but i never worry about that as i am secure within myself when it comes to someone else wearing the same thing.
I bought one that looks similar but only in material but not exactly the same style but your dress is better, I love it, It's an excellent choice.
You chose the perfect dress for yourself

I got mine in a shop called David French in Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park N4
It's just round the corner from Finsbury Park station and i think you go out the seven sisters road exit and turn right and there are about 100 different clothes shops on the same street. Anyone that lives in London should go there, if anyone is not sure what direction to go when they get to Finsbury Park station just ask the staff working in the station or anyone of the public where all the clothes shops are and they will point you in the right direction. Anyone planning to visit or live in London should visit the shops in that area. It's mainly women's shops but i think their are a few mens shops but not as many.
It's best to go on Saturday's and Sunday's because i'm not sure if they are all open on weekdays because some are like warehouses and only open to the public on weekends or that's what it was like years ago i don't know if it's changed and they are all open everyday but i would not want anyone to have a wasted trip when it's best to go when all the shops are open
They have some amazing clothes and some of them only £3 or £5
I bought 3 in white, bright orange, light blue but i had to cut the padding out because it was way too visible and looked weird and it has shoulder straps.
Maybe if you look up David French shop on google they might show some of the clothes online
Always wear a bra, even if only stick on ones

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by Judge Judy
Its a beautiful dress, you don't need to wear a bra but if you do want to just wear a strapless bra with it, it won't spoil it
I Thought it was hillarious that you wrote on your thread Boys stay away because they will just write silly comments plus what would they know unless their transvestites or transexuals.
Where did you buy it from and how much was it, what area ?
You probably won't answer because some girls/women don't like telling because they are worried other people will buy the same thing but i never worry about that as i am secure within myself when it comes to someone else wearing the same thing.
I bought one that looks similar but only in material but not exactly the same style but your dress is better, I love it, It's an excellent choice.
You chose the perfect dress for yourself

I got mine in a shop called David French in Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park N4
It's just round the corner from Finsbury Park station and i think you go out the seven sisters road exit and turn right and there are about 100 different clothes shops on the same street. Anyone that lives in London should go there, if anyone is not sure what direction to go when they get to Finsbury Park station just ask the staff working in the station or anyone of the public where all the clothes shops are and they will point you in the right direction. Anyone planning to visit or live in London should visit the shops in that area. It's mainly women's shops but i think their are a few mens shops but not as many.
It's best to go on Saturday's and Sunday's because i'm not sure if they are all open on weekdays because some are like warehouses and only open to the public on weekends or that's what it was like years ago i don't know if it's changed and they are all open everyday but i would not want anyone to have a wasted trip when it's best to go when all the shops are open
They have some amazing clothes and some of them only £3 or £5
I bought 3 in white, bright orange, light blue but i had to cut the padding out because it was way too visible and looked weird and it has shoulder straps.
Maybe if you look up David French shop on google they might show some of the clothes online

Thanks for your reply. I bought it from ASOS but it's sold out now, unfortunately!
I wouldn't wear a bra with it
Unless the dress is padded itself I'd just wear a strapless.
white strapless bra?
Perhaps just a pair of nipple tassels. :borat:
Reply 55
I'm a boy...I just had to click this
Reply 56
Thanks everyone for your input! Even those gate crashing boys...

The party happened and in the end I did not wear a bra which may be tmi but there ya go.
Thanks everyone for your input! Even those gate crashing boys...

The party happened and in the end I did not wear a bra which may be tmi but there ya go.

:smile:
Reply 58
Original post by EricPiphany
:smile:

:u:
Reply 59

Good girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending