Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Where to live ? Manchester

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter


    I am planning to start my Legal practise course at BPP this September.
    I haven't confirmed my accommodation yet.
    should i stay in student residence hall or rent out my own apartment or wait till i find some cool ppl to share a place.

    Time is ticking
    Haven't made up my mind, yet

    Any suggestions


    I'm in the same boat, trying to find people going to Manchester for the lpc to house share, I don't think i can handle halls Cz there's bound to be first year students and all that...

    If you don't mind the noise and mix up then go for halls, probably safer and easier to sort out, but I think it's a better idea to stay with fellow lpc students, just my take

    Good luck
    • Thread Starter

    I have booked a studio at Liberty Heights to be on the safe side.

    Its just 4 min walking distance from the Uni.

    I agree staying at halls would be tricky but if you manage your time wisely , it will be ok.

    Staying with fellow LPC student is ideal but renting out the whole apartment , guarantor, security, monthly bills, etc , i guess its an extra headache. But nonetheless i am open to the idea of sharing.

    Will you be going to BPP ?
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.