The Student Room Group

Do I have a bad opinion?

Hi...

I've been in a relationship with my lady for over 2 years now; we've had some disagreements but overall it's bliss. We hit a chord however and it's actually quite painful for me to deal with.

The issue is that she wouldn't care if someone were to have seen her naked, stuff along those lines...

I realize it's a weird thing to say, but i'd feel bad about it and saddened if it happened. Same for anything else along those lines; if someone saw your girlfriend or wife or whatever nude, or much less did other things to her (we're not talking about that at this point, but her opinion on that is also a lot more lax) how would you feel?

What i'm asking overall, and I need an actual honest opinion here, is it wrong that she wouldn't care about it and wouldn't give a damn nor understand why i'd be unhappy and sad over it?

I wont make it anonymous for the sake of the this; why the heck make it anonymous? :_:
Original post by Callicious
Hi...

I've been in a relationship with my lady for over 2 years now; we've had some disagreements but overall it's bliss. We hit a chord however and it's actually quite painful for me to deal with.

The issue is that she wouldn't care if someone were to have seen her naked, stuff along those lines...

I realize it's a weird thing to say, but i'd feel bad about it and saddened if it happened. Same for anything else along those lines; if someone saw your girlfriend or wife or whatever nude, or much less did other things to her (we're not talking about that at this point, but her opinion on that is also a lot more lax) how would you feel?

What i'm asking overall, and I need an actual honest opinion here, is it wrong that she wouldn't care about it and wouldn't give a damn nor understand why i'd be unhappy and sad over it?

I wont make it anonymous for the sake of the this; why the heck make it anonymous? :_:

Some people are just more open with their bodies and don't see any issue with nudity, and don't see it in a sexual way. If it bothers you, then I can see why you would expect her to take it on board, but at the end of the day it's her body and up to her what she chooses to do with it. Maybe you're needing to have a discussion with her about why she feels this way and explain to her why it bothers you.
Has this event happened or is it just a hypothetical?

Whether or not you feel uncomfy, she is entitled to her opinion as well. Without further details, then the situation is unclear. If she doesnt have an issue with nudity it dosnt make her wrong and you right.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending