The Student Room Group

Congratulations Britain, you played yourself.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Themini
global warming is a good thing for the plant...

Well for many plants the increase in CO2 levels temperature and rainful can stimulate growth.
Original post by Manchester_123
You only have one GCSE, that's nothing to preach about

You got a F in maths. LOOL.

Original post by Alextaylor6
Wow if you think that the value of a currency completely represents an economy you really are stupid

Agreed
- this is why 16 year olds who don't understand the real world can't vote.
Original post by PrincessZara

nice to see the debate is still civil.
Original post by bobb99998
Well for many plants the increase in CO2 levels temperature and rainful can stimulate growth.
Typo: planet but you've also proven my point, I cant understand why scientists aren't rejoicing at the thought to increased plant growth...
Original post by PrincessZara

You really are a prime example of a "chav"
Original post by Cluster1
Tbf the economic implications are being exaggerated hugely. The £ has dropped due to the ambiguity surrounding the situation and the FTSE100 fell by the smallest amount out of the top 5 European markets which if anything shows just how much Europe needs us. Obama also retracted his statement about us being 'at the back of the line' in terms of trade deals and said relations would remain close-knit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep pretty much, the remainers are just pissed, FTSE100 is up 2.4% from last week lmao
Democracy isn't a one-way street, it works both ways to stop shutting down people who you think aren't capable of voting. They deserve that vote as much as anyone else.
Original post by Manchester_123
You really are a prime example of a "chav"

ok...then. You really are a prime example of cringe. Move.

Why you soooo mad, it's Saturday, cheer up you loony
Original post by bobb99998

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME
@Themini 😂
Original post by eternalhinch
Democracy isn't a one-way street, it works both ways to stop shutting down people who you think aren't capable of voting. They deserve that vote as much as anyone else.

The entire leave campaign was fueled by racism and lies. Sure do love me some of that democracy.
Original post by AmyRosed
The entire leave campaign was fueled by racism and lies. Sure do love me some of that democracy.

Uneducated idiots fell for the idiotic propaganda Brexit campaiged for, there's no 'none democracy' there, this is exactly why people need to make informed decisions rather than listening to just one argument (all the immigrants are taking our jobs Solution? vote brexit. That's not going to fix anything idiots)
Oh that sample of 1500 people conducted by YouGov a week and a half ago, yeah great source you moron

What, and you think that the number of the younger generation voting to remain absolutely plummeted in a week?
Original post by Pepsi Cola :)
What, and you think that the number of the younger generation voting to remain absolutely plummeted in a week?

Think he might be referring to the fact there are at least 10 million 'young' people not 1,500..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did I say that? No. Im saying that it's the most unreliable/**** source I have ever seen. you can agree with me on that surely?
Original post by eternalhinch
Uneducated idiots fell for the idiotic propaganda Brexit campaiged for, there's no 'none democracy' there, this is exactly why people need to make informed decisions rather than listening to just one argument (all the immigrants are taking our jobs Solution? vote brexit. That's not going to fix anything idiots)

Exactly. Also, I think that people who voted to leave saw warnings from huge businesses from The Bank of England etc and (stupidly) thought that they were just scare tactics. The blame's on them.
Did I say that? No. I saying that it's the most unreliable/**** source I have ever seen. why can't you agree with me on that?

*I'm

Sorry, but why is it so ****? Please elaborate.

Nah, sorry. I'm afraid I can't agree with you on that one. :smile:
Exactly. Also, I think that people who voted to leave saw warnings from huge businesses from The Bank of England etc and (stupidly) thought that they were just scare tactics. The blame's on them.

Nah fam, I want a better future for the UK and not controlled by unelected mugs in a different country
There's too many ****ing Lithuanians in this country I voted leave so that they could all be deported
Original post by Cluster1
Think he might be referring to the fact there are at least 10 million 'young' people not 1,500..

Posted from TSR Mobile

In reality, it would be an extremely difficult task to group up the 10 million people in the younger generation that there are, and get every single one of those 10 million people to take part in that survey. So the 1500 is just a representation of the 10 million people of the younger generation. So I would argue that that sample is reliable.

Quick Reply

Latest