The Student Room Group

Other countries to study medicine in english?

Hi! I am 16 and an EU citizen. My goal was to study medicine in the UK but unfortunately this is impossible after the Brexit as I can't afford to pay the fees for international students. Are there good English speaking universities in other EU countries thay will accept someone with A-levels? Also, do you think it would pay off to learn German in order to have a chance of being admitted in Germany?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
You need C1 level in order to be eligible to study medicine. As my roomate says (from Austria) it is possdible but you have to cover a tromendous ammount of grammatical theory for just one year. It is very very difficult. Why do not you aooly to Jacobs?
You could also apply to Turkey which is still a nice choice, considering your profession that you want to aquire.There are universities that offer medicine in English but you still have to achieve C1 or C2 level.
Check out Turkiye burslari.
You could also apply to Sweeden in one of the best med universities in the world. You need to have physics, biology, chemistry in your diploma.

You can still get a scholarship for UK?
I am still applying and willbe looking for a scholarship from my government.
Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending