The Student Room Group

Who will be the Champion of Euro 2016

Hello everyone , Play video games or watch Euro Cup? Are you suffering from this problem right now? I think most gamers don't want to miss either of the both. UEFA Euro 2016 is the hottest topic currently around the world, 24 national teams from across Europe battle it out in France for 1 month to decide who the champions of European football are, June 10th till July 10th. But who will win Euro 2016? Will it be one of the strongest teams or a big surprise? Some of the best players in the world are there, but will they be able to make the difference?

Let us make a guess about it. There have an event on scdkey too. The winner can get a game for free .

I vote for Germany, what about you ? Hope i can get a free key for overwatch,. I like to give it to my little brother.

Enjoy your game !
Italy

Or maybe Poland, or ireland or Northern Ireland
Reply 2
The big Croats.
Italia.

Conte'll kill the team himself if they don't. 😂
Italy
Reply 5
If Italy do win it, after overcoming Spain, Germany and then France, then hats off to them.

I personally still think Germany or France - despite not looking brilliant - are favourites.
Feeling is it'll be the Germans, but would love an Iceland win for I stand to win a lot of money if it is :lol:
Reply 7
Portugal :colonhash:

I think final will be Belgium vs Germany/Italy.
(edited 7 years ago)
Belgium:biggrin:
Original post by bammy jastard 27

Think it will be a bit of a travesty if Portugal won :frown: They haven't won a game within 90 minutes yet, but are in the semi finals :angry: Completely agree with your final prediction
Original post by bammy jastard 27

Yeah ok then.

Predicted a Wales win, they had Belgium's number in qualifiers. I guess the ref cheated them a little bit.
Reply 11
Portugal have this in the bag then
Reply 12
Wales all the way
Don't see France having the bottle to win the whole thing due to huge expectation à la Brazil 2014. Germany just beat the other best team in the tournament so I reckon Germany will go all the way. Of course, this has been the year of the unexpected so Wales or Portugal could win the whole thing (Portugal may even do it without having won a game in 90 minutes).
People laughed when I drew Wales in the sweepstakes. I'll never bad mouth Wales again if they get into the final :awesome: .

Quick Reply