The Student Room Group

Crush issues

(SORRY ABOUT THIS BEING SO LONG)Okay, so i'm currently in the first year of sixth form the year is now coming to an end but i shared a class with this guy that has a crush on me, this is soo confusing but yeah ... i realized that he had a crush on me a few months after starting college November/December time. At first i didn't know he had a crush but a few class mates told me that he liked me i did'n't believe it at first but then he started showing signs that he liked me like once we were put into a table to do group work and he brung up the topic of relationships trying to find out if i'm single. He always seemed adamant to come up and talk to me but i seem very unapproachable idk maybe it's my resting ***** face LOL! Also, in class i over heard him asking his friends for advice on asking me out i assumed it was about me as they all kept looking back at me,and whenever i passed him in the corridor he seemed to always stare at me and sort of smile, when he was with his friends they always made it obvious something was going on as they once pushed him onto me and they made jokes and nudged him when i walked past. I think i've caught feelings for him, i mean he's a nice guy but i don't know what to do now that college is finished because he has a completely different friendship group to mine and we share no mutual friends at all whatsoever i'm gutted that we didn't really speak much in college and now i don't know what to do about this situation.
Original post by Anonymous
(SORRY ABOUT THIS BEING SO LONG)Okay, so i'm currently in the first year of sixth form the year is now coming to an end but i shared a class with this guy that has a crush on me, this is soo confusing but yeah ... i realized that he had a crush on me a few months after starting college November/December time. At first i didn't know he had a crush but a few class mates told me that he liked me i did'n't believe it at first but then he started showing signs that he liked me like once we were put into a table to do group work and he brung up the topic of relationships trying to find out if i'm single. He always seemed adamant to come up and talk to me but i seem very unapproachable idk maybe it's my resting ***** face LOL! Also, in class i over heard him asking his friends for advice on asking me out i assumed it was about me as they all kept looking back at me,and whenever i passed him in the corridor he seemed to always stare at me and sort of smile, when he was with his friends they always made it obvious something was going on as they once pushed him onto me and they made jokes and nudged him when i walked past. I think i've caught feelings for him, i mean he's a nice guy but i don't know what to do now that college is finished because he has a completely different friendship group to mine and we share no mutual friends at all whatsoever i'm gutted that we didn't really speak much in college and now i don't know what to do about this situation.

Find a way to contact him, actually get to know him before re-evaluating your position and deciding what to do from there. There's no shame or awkwardness in adding him on Facebook or something in this situation, even if you have no mutual friends.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Find a way to contact him, actually get to know him before re-evaluating your position and deciding what to do from there. There's no shame or awkwardness in adding him on Facebook or something in this situation, even if you have no mutual friends.

Yeeh! thanks but the thing is I won't see him anymore because college is finished so there's no way i can get to know him. He doesn't have Facebook either but his friends do, i think its sort of awkward asking his friends for his number.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeeh! thanks but the thing is I won't see him anymore because college is finished so there's no way i can get to know him. He doesn't have Facebook either but his friends do, i think its sort of awkward asking his friends for his number.

Oh yeah, I get you, that would be very awkward.

It's up to you, I would get why you wouldn't want to do that but that seems to be the only way you can get in contact with him.

Otherwise, you can just leave it till after summer and see if you still feel the same way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending