The Student Room Group

Help; which alevel choices should I pick?

I've just finished my GCSE's and are going to chose these alevels;
-English literature
-RE
-Buissness studies
But I'm stuck on the last one. It would be either history or phsycology. I know history's a really good subject to take but I didn't do it at GCSE and I love pshycology and am quite good at it. I'm worried I would suck at history and would have to stick it or for 2 years. What should I do???
Original post by IronBeak
-English literature
-RE
-Buissness studies
But I'm stuck on the last one. It would be either history or phsycology. I know history's a really good subject to take but I didn't do it at GCSE and I love pshycology and am quite good at it. I'm worried I would suck at history and would have to stick it or for 2 years. What should I do???

hi, i would recommend doing psycology, if u do history, u will mosly have people who have done history at gcse in ur class so they would be quite good at it you will get lost but i guess it ur choice
Original post by IronBeak
-English literature
-RE
-Buissness studies

Haha! I'm taking English Lit, Business and RE too (also German). My best advice would be to do whatever you believe you will ENJOY the most. So, if you've loved psychology, do it! If you're uncertain whether you'll like history/be good at it, then maybe go with the safer option (especially if you've enjoyed it!)

Quick Reply

Latest