Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who would like a paragraph from me?

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016

Too late?

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Apologies for the late response, no excuses, it's my fault!
    So let's begin!

AngryRedHead, First off I want to say thanks for helping me out in my bullying presentation thread. I really appreciate it!
    That just shows that you're a helpful person who takes pride in helping others (something not a lot of people seem to have nowadays!). I seriously respect you for that because you genuinely are an awesome person! People are always satisfied with the advice that you give and that must be a massive confidence booster for you!
    But alongside your helpful side there's your funny chatty side! This side of you is very entertaining, although your username does suggest that you're angry (which I've not seen yet).
    Your conversational skills are second to none which is awesome (just like you) and proves that you know what you're doing when it comes to chatting and keeping people entertained.
    You're funny side is (for me) one of the best on TSR! You're magnificent at making me laugh and are able to do it with relative ease!
    You are brilliant!

I was not expecting such a lovely paragraph, thank you, sincerely
    I'm going to put this on my profile, you're awesome aswell, don't let anybody drag you down

(Original post by undercxver)
    This was so sweet! I never expected you to be able to say so much. Thank you, and you too do seem like an interesting person.

I hope I see you around on other threads.
    Aww! It's all true!
    Well always expect the unexpected as I say! Ive seen you around a lot so I had plenty to say (as you've seen).
    No worries! Thankyou!

I have a feeling our paths will cross soon!

(Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    No worries, it's perfectly fine

Haha yes, I do love IKEA and pandas

Aww thank you so much, that means a lot I never really saw myself in this way but I love that you and other people do Thanks for an amazing paragraph, you are generally an incredible person and I hope to see you around more on here, and if you need cheering up, then I'm here:jive::jive::jive::jive::jive:
    Phew! I got round to it in the end!

Haha I had a feeling you did

No worries!! It's all true!!
    Well me and many others have seen you in this way and I hope you start to soon!
    It's ok, Thankyou!! I super appreciate that!! I'm sure you will :yep: You can always drop me a message if you want to chat! I'm always open!
    Aw Thankyou! I appreciate that!! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

(Original post by AngryRedhead)

I was not expecting such a lovely paragraph, thank you, sincerely
    I'm going to put this on my profile, you're awesome aswell, don't let anybody drag you down

How come? You're a lovely person and all I can write is lovely things about you! I've never seen anything bad about you! No worries
    Oooh excellent! Now everyone can see what an amazing person you are!!!
    Thanks!! But you're more awesome!!
    I'll do my best not to!

Btw I'm finished with college now!!! I never have to see them ever again!!! :jive:

(Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Hehe No worries.

Aww, So sweet.
    And Yaaaaaas That is sooo TRUE!!!
    Thaaaank you so much. x

Your Amazing!!
    Phew haha

It's all true!!
    See hehe! You're gonna live a great life!!
    No worries!! I'm glad you liked it

Me. I do
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do wear to bed?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.