The Student Room Group

Jeremy corbyn must resign now!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manchester_123
Unlucky for you, 200 labour MPs plan to oust him next week, so I would enjoy his leadership while you can. It won't last long :wink:

Yes the same people who cry over the tories and their policies then start hating Corbyn for being too decent. Labour will go back to being as it was before with Blair Brown etc
Original post by Kryptonian
Yes the same people who cry over the tories and their policies then start hating Corbyn for being too decent. Labour will go back to being as it was before with Blair Brown etc

You mean when Blair and brown got Labour into power, oh how sad. Blair and brown had nothing bad to say about the EU, Corbyn did, so what right does Corbyn have to be labour leader?
You mean when Blair and brown got Labour into power, oh how sad. Blair and brown had nothing bad to say about the EU, Corbyn did, so what right does Corbyn have to be labour leader?

Well they were rubbish. Corbyn wanted to Remain actually so he didn't . Corbyn is the most honest and decent politician there is.
Well they were rubbish. Corbyn wanted to Remain actually so he didn't . Corbyn is the most honest and decent politician there is.

Corbyn said on live tv he was 6-7/10 wanting to be in the EU, how does that show passion for the EU? Blair and Brown were 10/10 wanting to be in.

Please explain to me why Blair and Brown are more pro-EU than Corbyn?
Corbyn said on live tv he was 6-7/10 wanting to be in the EU, how does that show passion for the EU? Blair and Brown were 10/10 wanting to be in.

Please explain to me why Blair and Brown are more pro-EU than Corbyn?

He said it needed to be reformed !
I meant Blair and Brown ruined the country that is why they were rubbish. They caused other problems.
He said it needed to be reformed !
I meant Blair and Brown ruined the country that is why they were rubbish. They caused other problems.

I don't think the EU needs any reform. No labour politician should. Blair doesn't, Brown doesn't, why would Corbyn want to seriously change the EU?
Corbyn has been Eurosceptic for generations, and deep down I think he still is.
Original post by sr90

Yes I heard that is why he didn't campaign passionately. Hmmm...
I don't think the EU needs any reform. No labour politician should. Blair doesn't, Brown doesn't, why would Corbyn want to seriously change the EU?

Because Corbyn actually cares maybe?
Because Corbyn actually cares maybe?

How is being Eurosceptic caring for the people? Are you ******* serious? If you don't passionately believe in the EU you have fascist elements in your heart and that's Corbyn all over.

I'm just astounded. Please please for the love of god tell me how being sceptical of the EU can seriously translate as being "caring"?
Original post by sr90

So Corbyn was a fascist who infiltrated the Labour Party. Not only should he be forced out, he should be imprisoned. The man is a disgrace and his lack of passion for the EU lost us the referendum.

And while it pains me to say, Cameron worked his damn hardest for an IN vote, out everyday and campaigning. Corbyn came with a few weeks to go and showed as much passion for the EU and it's record as a rock
Reply 51
Leave the guy alone mate.
How is being Eurosceptic caring for the people? Are you ******* serious? If you don't passionately believe in the EU you have fascist elements in your heart and that's Corbyn all over.

I'm just astounded. Please please for the love of god tell me how being sceptical of the EU can seriously translate as being "caring"?

Whether he was or wasn't is his own opinion. He still cares . He is a decent man. Fascist??? Are you being serious or joking

Quick Reply