The Student Room Group

Benalmadena Pub Crawl

Has anyone been on this? I went last Wednesday night around 24 hour square and i must say i have not led a sheltered life but my god i was disgusted with the whole thing. I was under the impression it would be a laugh with drinking games etc with other brits however most of the people on it were clearly underage, some i would say as young as 14 in my opinion. And the games became very x rated and focused alot of getting girls naked, and eventually eneded with a live sex show by a girl who still has braces and some guy who barely looked much older. Now im all for having a laugh but it was awful, i mean how must that girl have felt the next day know 200 people watched her suck some guy off then ride him? it was videoed on camera phones as well.

I wouldn't reccommend it to anyone unless your a bit twisted. Its the one in 24 hour square that starts in the Beer Keller. Was anyone else there on that night btw?
Reply 1
I been to benalmadena a couple of times over the past 3 years but never seen anything of that sort. Its a lovely little city, and I never really went into the square, just went by the marina most nights.... glad I didn't now!
Bloody ell, im missing out.
Reply 3
i was on d pub crawl ur tlkin bout...and dat girl wasnt 14...was tlkin 2 er afta n she was 19...it wasnt as bad as ur makin ou...dey wer der havin a gud time, dey knew wat dey wer doin n at d end o d day its upta dem...if ye sk me i tot it was a gud laf bu i startd of in 1 of d games n as soon as it got dirty i backd ou bu dose otr girls did wat dey wntd dey wer told dey wud win €1000 bu didnt cop dat was a joke!!personally it was d girls choices wat dey did n other den dat the pub crawl was an animal...d square is d number 1 party place!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
Reply 4
if they knew wat they were doing then they should have some respect for themselves. its just whoreish in my opinion, i can see why people thought it was a laugh, and i did enjoy it, i just felt it was a bit over the top, and you have to back me up on how young most of them looked (were)
Reply 5
yea true enough they should have respect 4 demselves bu obviously dem didnt...n i agree its nt nice behaviour...bu its there choice...ive seen a lot worse pub crawls wi alot more of this behaviour goin on... in my opion the girls knew what they were doing n to every1 else it was jus a laf so we dont haveta wory bou them as its there choice...bu if u think bout it can u remember the felas faces??bu ye cn reamaber the girls? this is all targetd at the girls bu the felas get no stick...it was a gud ni n if u had nutin 2 do wi the games u'v nutin 2 worry bou its there problem!!:smile:
Reply 6
lol i didnt mean to come across so well i dunno wat the word is...i just thought omg if this was england there would be no way they could get away with it. probably because it was only the 2nd bar and i handt had enuf to drink lol...and my boyfriend wouldnt let me join in lol

Latest