The Student Room Group

Did you vote LEAVE? Do you now regret this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesN88
EFTA would be sensible IMO, I don't think anyone thinks losing access to the single market is a good idea.

I accept that my side lost but I find it hilarious that free movement and £350 million a week are already going out the window within 48 hours of the result. They were the two biggies in the Leave campaign after all.

Exactly, rubbishes some of the scare stories.

In fairness they'll get progress on the two issues. If some thought they'd get everything then that's their fault.
Original post by Rakas21
Exactly, rubbishes some of the scare stories.

In fairness they'll get progress on the two issues. If some thought they'd get everything then that's their fault.

I'm also hoping than EFTA or something similar would be enough to keep Scotland on board and stop the UK breaking up(although l'll definitely be applying for a Scottish passport via family connections if events play out that way).

How Corbyn is hanging on is beyond me. I'm not even convinced he voted Remain.
Original post by Manchester_123
The government is already saying they could consider holding a second referendum because of the petition

They have to consider it because it beat the minimum votes. But it will be laughed at in actual discussion, they'll treat it like a bunch of whiny kids who are upset they didn't get their choice
Original post by Xelfrost
I Voted Leave, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

I've seen the young Remainers cry (Literally in some cases) for the past two days. These people are weak.

Remain lost, deal with it.

Its been ****ing great hasn't it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending