The Student Room Group

Girls, which of these is the most unattractive trait for a young man.

1. Severe Acne,
2. Receding hairline,
3. Bad Teeth.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
1. Severe Acne,
2. Receding hairline,
3. Bad Teeth.

it depends, how bad is the receding hairline and bad teeth?
Those aren't a problem because they can be fixed. The unattractive trait is if the guy isn't willing to do anything about it.
Reply 3
Original post by ~scorpio~
Those aren't a problem because they can be fixed. The unattractive trait is if the guy isn't willing to do anything about it.

how does one fix a receding hairline
Original post by zanner
how does one fix a receding hairline

If there is no hair at all in the scalp then it can't be fixed, but if the hair is thinning then it can be strengthened by certain hair products with maximum boost and there are some good hair fibres out there as a last resort.
Their genitalia
Reply 6
Original post by maryamzahid
it depends, how bad is the receding hairline and bad teeth?

Lets say, visible receding hairline and crooked teeth.
Lets say, visible receding hairline and crooked teeth.

i'd say crooked teeth, I don't mind a guy with a visible receding hairline
Reply 8
All those things can be fixed. I'd rather date someone with any of those physical flaws than someone with a bad attitude or who is not loyal. Those traits are a lot harder to fix than physical problems and cause more problems to a relationship than how someone looks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
All 3 are disgusting. Better than being fat, unclassy, chavvy, and stupid though and smokes and has tattoos.
Original post by Spock's Socks
All those things can be fixed. I'd rather date someone with any of those physical flaws than someone with a bad attitude or who is not loyal. Those traits are a lot harder to fix than physical problems and cause more problems to a relationship than how someone looks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're ok with the one incher?
Reply 11
Don't bother OP, you'll just get endless women saying they don't care about looks
Bad teeth :afraid: but I'm really attracted to a guy with nice hair, so I wouldn't be attracted to a receding hairline either.
i mean none are great but severe acne and receding hairline you can't help and bad teeth are pretty vile so i'd have to say bad teeth
Receding hairline of course. :biggrin: I like my boys with a full head of hair
It depends on how "bad" all of those were.
But I can't do bad skin. I hate the sight of serve acne.
1. Severe Acne,
2. Receding hairline,
3. Bad Teeth.

Bad teeth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Severe acne. Bad teeth and hairline doesn't really matter to me. Bad teeth can be fixed along with acne can't it?
Reply 18
Bad teeth 100%
wait are we talking bad teeth as in crooked or bad teeth as in rotting away because i can deal with crooked but i ain't coming near you unless you learn how to brush yo teeth :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending